Xamarin Developers Vacancies at Complete Development (CoDev)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Complete Development (CoDev) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as xamarin developers with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central Visayas, Makati City, Pasig City, Davao & Negros Occidental (Bacolod) and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱70,000 to a maximum of ₱95,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Complete Development (CoDev)|
|Region||Davao, Makati City, Negros Occidental (Bacolod), Pasig City|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 70.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 95.000|
CoDev is a technical talent solutions provider for the digital, technology and Ecommerce sectors. We solve staffing problems by providing highly skilled professionals to growing technical companies and work with a number of high-growth clients in evolving industries. We are providing the tools and resources our clients need to succeed, working as partners in driving their growth and profitability. CoDev is headquartered in Utah with offshore operations in the Philippines.
Our offices are located in Cebu, Bacolod, Makati, Ortigas, and Davao
ABOUT THE ROLE
CoDev has an exciting opportunity for Xamarin Software Developers with a strong background in mobile development. This is an opportunity to be part of one of our biggest clients. You’ll get to collaborate with other technical talents locally and offshore.
- 3+ years’ experience in software design & development using C# and Xamarin for mobile apps
- Experience in deploying apps to iOS and Android app stores
- Good knowledge of Git
- Worked with RESTful APIs and web services
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns – MVVM and MVC
- Expert level understanding of Object-Oriented concepts
- Experience in Unit testing
- Experience with development methodologies such as TDD and Agile
- Develop, Code, Install, Test, Debug, And Document Applications
- Consulting with clients on Xamarin and mobile best practice
- Developing mobile applications using Xamarin/Mobile technologies
- Working with clients through the full SDLC
- Working closely with internal QA
- Participation and contribution to stand-ups and other sessions
WHY JOIN CODEV?
- Highly competitive salary package, commensurate with your skills and experience
- Highly autonomous role; work from home
- A regularization increase on the 6th month
- One Time signing bonus amounting to Php 20,000 given on your first payout
- Client Retention Incentives amounting to Php 30,000
- Annual salary increase based on performance
- Monthly utility stipend of Php 1,500
- Tax-Free allowances incorporated in pay
- Medical and Life Insurance package on the 2nd month plus 2 dependents
- Salary loans with 0% interest, payable in 2 months
- Opportunity for self-improvements like access to online training sites such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and other resources. Plus, training reimbursement to the online course or program
- Leave credits for vacation and travels with family
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Complete Development (Codev), 6784 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Codev Solutions, 17 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Address||CoDev, Door 8, Valencia Arcade, Bonifacio St, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines|
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|City||Negros Occidental (Bacolod)|
|Address||CoDev Bacolod, St. Francis Center, Araneta Ave, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Philippines|
- Permanent Remote Setup
- Client Retention Incentive and Signing Bonus
- Opportunity to work with International Clients
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Complete Development (CoDev for short) is a company headquartered in Utah, USA, with offshore operations in the Philippines. CoDev's mission is to solve the staffing problems of growing technical companies by providing them with highly-skilled professionals. We also aim to bring our highly-skilled employees closer to opportunities that allow them to work for international companies and work with cutting-edge software tools.
CoDev has been operating since 2010, currently with 450+ employees and 5 office locations throughout the Philippines and the flexibility to work anywhere (Remote/Hybrid/On-site). We have offices located in the business parks of Cebu, Bacolod, Makati, Ortigas and Davao.
We have a variety of job opportunities for Web/Mobile/Game/Software Developers and many other technical positions that come with competitive salary packages, bonuses and benefits.
Be part of the #CoDev family in 5 easy steps.
- Screening - Fill up our application form here: https://v2.careers.codev.com/apply
- Initial Interview - Keep your lines open for a possible call from our recruitment team.
- Assessments - Take our series of tests from the comforts of your home.
- Client Interview - Talk and undergo an evaluation from clients.
- Job Offer - Voila! You're in! Welcome to CoDev.
Joining #CoDev has never been this easy. And why not invite your friends along!
Lead them to us by filling up this form: bit.ly/Refer2CoDev.
To learn more about our current job openings, please visit bit.ly/JoinCoDev.
7F The Link, IT Park, Apas, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu 6000
4th Flr., Annex Building, Negros First Cyber Centre, Bacolod City 6100
Beverly Hills Office, 9th Floor V Corporate Center, Salcedo Village, L.P. Leviste Street, Makati City, Philippines
Hatchhub, Unit 3203, Antel Global Corporate Center, 3 Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines
Diaskepsi Co-Working Hub, Door 8, Valencia Arcade, Davao City
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Health Insurance and Life Insurance; Kinect ; Free Coffee ; Cable TV ; Billard, Tuesdays-Saturdays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Makati City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Negros Occidental (Bacolod) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Pasig City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Makati City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Negros Occidental (Bacolod) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Pasig City 2023
- Xamarin Developers position job vacancies