Makati City City Jobs Workforce Optimization Specialist Position at Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Workforce Optimization Specialist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company|
|Position||Workforce Optimization Specialist|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be #InGoodHands with Metrobank
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees – we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development. With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
The position is responsible for the following functions:
- Ensure data integrity within WFM tools and templates.
- Propose short term strategies to optimize service levels using WFM tools and processes.
- Timely creation of optimized schedules, such as start time schedule, break schedules, Time off schedules and structured OT schedules.
- Timely update of real time changes in schedules such as attendance, tardiness and voluntary overtime.
- Creation and documentation of real time adherence observations.
- Generation of intra-day reports based on metrics and events such system downtimes, SMS blasts, ACD calls etc. This report will flow in as an input in designing the next staffing and scheduling run.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and update intra-day forecast for all units in Customer Service.
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from operational drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Maintain WFM tools and templates including “WFM wizard”, to ensure data is relevant and updated.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance (intra-day) and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Ensure monthly schedules are generated, optimizing between FTE need with available resource.
- Update leave tracker to ensure budget shrinkage is allocated on a daily basis.
- Optimize break schedules daily and intra-day ensuring balanced workload across FTE 24 by 7.
- Provide various scheduling analyses to ensure optimal schedules and provide staff recommendations.
Real Time Monitoring
- Real time schedule adherence monitoring using WFM tools and processes such as Avaya, WFM wizard, IDP template and scheduling template
- Perform daily agent attendance checks for tardiness and absenteeism per shift start time.
- Propose recommendations to meet service levels given the real time changes in the available resources.
Reporting and Tracking
- Document unexpected events on a real time basis such as absenteeism, ad hoc training, callouts, BCP, and emergency off phone activities. Then re-compute the expected effect on the performance to provide information for developing reactive solutions.
- Generate Interval staffing adherence report on a daily basis.
- Generate agent related performance reports as needed by CS operations (Inbound, Alt channels and service provider management). Reports as follows productivity reports, sales reports, compliance reports.
· Perform projects/responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time (e.g. BORC, BCP, Cost Champion, Corp. Correspondents, Line trainer, e-Champ).
- Bachelor’s degree holder from a college/university, preferably financial related course
- With at least 1 year of Customer Service experience preferably in a credit card company, bank and other financial industry
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Knowledge in basic statistics, Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – Basic, Knowledge in ACD systems and WFM systems is an advantage – Basic
- Knowledge in planning, multi-tasking, detail oriented, & data organization.
- Willing to work overtime on weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
- Willing to be assigned in Ayala, Makati.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Metropolitan Bank And Trust Company Philippines, Metrobank Plaza Building, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Be part of a leading financial institution
Metrobank is the country’s premiere universal bank with the largest consolidated network of over2,200 automated teller machines nationwide, more than 900 domestic and 30 foreign branches, subsidiaries and affiliates. A recognized leader in the country’s banking industry, Metrobank has become the trusted banking partner, staying true to its promise of keeping you in good hands.
Experience a fruitful and rewarding career
The driving force of Metrobank’s success is its people who are committed to product quality and service excellence; practice strong work ethics and good governance. We uphold a culture anchored on our core values of customer delight, teamwork, passion for results and integrity. In Metrobank, hardwork is well-rewarded with a long term career and a competitive rewards system.
Learn from trusted professionals
Metrobank is an excellent training ground for individuals who aim to learn and gain exposure to the different facets of banking and finance. The learning opportunities are immense as you work with top-notch experts of the banking industry - a driven team of individuals who put value on excellence and passion for service.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Ayala, Makati