With Hiring Bonus*! | Database Administrator And Crm Specialist Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
As a competent company, we Accenture are looking for candidates for the position of with hiring bonus*! | database administrator and crm specialist (eh 3145) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and domiciled in National Capital Reg, Central Luzon & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||With Hiring Bonus*! | Database Administrator And Crm Specialist|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for CRM Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Work with Marketing + Communications (M+C) Event Management team to devise strategy and client acquisition approach for events based on business needs.
- Act as lead and oversee delivery of wider Audience Acquisition team on assigned events, including quality checks and adherence to processes.
- Identify and implement process improvements, drive innovation across team in collaboration with MMS Marketing Excellence, Event Management and wider GBS M+C services.
- Database Management: Client and audience database / lists, ongoing management of client database through event using customized event tools (i.e. MMS / Cvent), Excel, Teams etc.
- Internal Communications: CAL, client account team and marketing team outreach to manage audience acquisition & client engagement for the events and client programs.
- Policy and Compliance: Ensuring adherence to Accenture policies relating to client events and programs including GDPR and Gifts & Hospitality (Policy 0150) and management of client invite review through relevant processes.
- Email Marketing: MMS campaign management, collaboration with Cvent Meeting Managers, ongoing management / monitoring of campaigns related to events and email campaigns, reporting, and ensuring data quality and best practice in MMS database.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree graduate, preferably Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, or Business Administration
- Must have at least 5 – 7 years working experience in using CRM or marketing databases (Salesforce.com)
- Must have at least 3 years of supervisory / leadership experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) at an upper intermediate to advanced level
- Experience in Data Visualization Tools experience (PowerBI, Qlik View) and Project Management (Monday.com) is a plus.
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
- Signing Bonus* equal to 1 month base pay
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||North Bridge Rd, #35-00 Accenture, Raffles City Tower 250, Singapore 179101|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
· GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
· 16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-4PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023
- With Hiring Bonus*! | Database Administrator And Crm Specialist position job vacancies