Wireless Network Engineer Vacancies at CHINA COMMUNICATION SERVICES PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, CHINA COMMUNICATION SERVICES PHILIPPINES CORPORATION is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg, Central Visayas & Central Luzon and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Wireless Network Engineer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Engineering & Electronics
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||CHINA COMMUNICATION SERVICES PHILIPPINES CORPORATION|
|Position||Wireless Network Engineer|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Radio Engineering: A wireless system cannot perform its function, without an antenna. From the wireless system’s view, the major use of the antenna is to send an information-carrying signal from the transmitter to the receiver. It converts a guided wave from a waveguide or transmission line into a propagating electromagnetic wave in free space. Radio systems are used to transfer information from a source to a remote destination.
- Wireless link design: Wireless access technologies allow connectivity and communication over wireless links.
- The wireless Infrastructure: The wireless network work using radio frequency technology, a frequency associated with radio wave propagation within the electromagnetic spectrum. The core of a wireless network is an access point. The access point primary role is to broadcast a wireless signal which is received and send by computers. Access points often act as a gateway to a wired network’s resources, such as an Internet connection. There are mainly three types of wireless networks, which are WLAN, WWAN, WMAN.
Wireless engineering includes installation, configuration, and maintaining wireless equipment, network management, and security standards. Wireless network engineers, need to assess, plan, and develop several operations capabilities for wireless telecommunications.
Roles and Responsibility of Wireless Engineer:
- Design & build custom applications.
- Establish and optimize wireless networks.
- Develop wireless network infrastructure and make recommendations on system enhancements for optimization.
- Provide technical assessment of requirements.
- Design & validate radio frequency link performance, quality, and reliability.
- Develop software for wireless technology.
- Include propagation theory, cellular theory, radio frequency engineering tools, and antenna theory to choose tower antenna placement.
- Recommend site upgrade such as down tilling of antenna and reorientation of radio addition.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||1 Changi Business Park Central 1, North Tower, #02-110 China Communications Construction Company Limited (Singapore Branch), One @ Changi City, Singapore 486036|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
China Communications Services Group is a New Generation Integrated Smart Service Provider, with the mission of "Building Smart Society, Promoting Digital Economy, Serving a Good Life", providing integrated comprehensive solutions in the informatization and digitalization sector. We offer telecommunications infrastructure services (including design, construction and project supervision and management), business process outsourcing services (including management of infrastructure for information technology, general facilities management, supply chain and products distribution), and applications, content and other services (including system integration, software development and system support, and value-added services). The Company is also the largest telecommunications infrastructure service group in China with over 100 specialized companies that offer a range of professional services along our customers' value chain.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: CS20190000399
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life and Accident Insurance