Wine Associate Vacancies at Wine Story Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Wine Associate. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City & Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Wine Story Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Wine Story Inc.|
|Region||Mandaluyong City, Taguig City|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 22.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
ELEVATE WINE ENJOYMENT AND APPRECIATION
TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Our passionate and highly trained employees provide first-class service to our distinguished clientele. They are wine professionals who have a thirst for knowledge and an unrelenting drive to deliver remarkable customer service, and are dedicated to developing strong relationships with customers, while guiding them throughout their wine journey.
We pair our luxurious wine selections with outstanding customer service.
Equipped with WSET Level 2 certification, we nurture our clients’ passions and interests for wine no matter where they are along their wine journey.
GROWTH AS A PROFESSIONAL
Enjoy a career that supports your development in the world of wine, inspires you to be your best and offers never-ending learning opportunities.
We are looking for Wine Associates who like wine or who are interested in gaining more knowledge about wine. Further your wine journey and join us elevate the wine culture in the Philippines.
As one of the Wine Associates, you will be in charge of the following:
Help ensure a very pleasant wine journey for our clients by:
- Providing them with information about wines with the aim to expand their wine choices to suit their preferences
- Ensuring that our clients experience the finest customer service possible
- Optimize non-peak hours by working on tasks that boost the clientele count;
- Generate sales by meeting the needs of the clients and upselling whenever appropriate;
- Carrying out daily tasks to support efficient store operations.
- A graduate of any 4-year collegiate program;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino;
- Conversationalist with good social skills;
- Must have a heart for learning and is a fast learner;
- Must have a liking for drinking wine and an interest in gaining more knowledge about wine;
- Food service experience is an advantage but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply;
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong, or Taguig.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Wine Story - Shangri-La, Level 1, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, 1650 Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Wine Story - Uptown, One Uptown Residence, 9th Ave. cor, 36th St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mission, Vission, Commitment
To make wine enjoyment a part of people’s lives.
To raise the bar of wine experience – from learning, tasting, drinking to buying, storing, collecting and investing.
We are truly, madly passionate about wine and we are eager to share and exchange our knowledge and experience with you.
We offer only the finest wines money can buy.
At Wine Story we value Customer Relationship. This is why we don't pay our Wine Associates sales commissions. Their salaries are based on their commitment to Wine Story’s vision and mission. We measure our success by whether our customers are satisfied and whether they stay with us. Our Wine Associates are knowledgeable, friendly and classy. This is what makes Wine Story the finest wine retail store in the Philippines.
Wine Story Stores
Wine Story is located in Shangri-la Plaza Mall, lower ground floor, Fort Bonifacio, Serendra and One Rockwell East in Rockwell, Makati.
To share with us your comments and ideas, please send your letters at the Wine Story Corporate Office, 2nd Floor Topy’s Place, #3 Economia St. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Philippines or fax at (632) 637-1111. You may also visit our website at www.winestory.com.ph
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Life Insurance, Monthly Product Allowance and Perfect Employee Reward, Uniform, 6 Days a week