National Capital Region City Jobs Web Designer Position at Chromelab Technologies Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Chromelab Technologies Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of web designer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Chromelab Technologies Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Working on different content management systems.
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Review raw materials to determine the shortlist.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into a website.
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering or in any IT/Computer related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems, search engine optimization principles, and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- With excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Excellent in both oral & written English communication,
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Result-driven and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be keen on details with a strong sense of urgency
- Can multi-task, reliable, and able to meet deadlines
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and beyond normal office hours
- Flexible, can work during weekends and holidays
- Able to work on a shifting schedule
- Must be willing to work in Makati
- HONEST, HARDWORKING, CONFIDENT and POSSESSES GOOD ATTITUDE
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Work Life Balance
- Meal Allowance, Company Trip
- HMO, Group Life Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an innovative business process outsourcing “BPO” and marketing company that provides a variety of customer-support, back-office, IT, and communication services specializing with interactive online gaming. We are passionate about hiring and developing individuals and giving them fast track, long-term careers and potential to growth and develop into future leaders.
Due to on-going growth we currently require a team of highly motivated, dynamic and aggressive young individuals who can assume this job role.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Trainings & seminars, Company trips (domestic and abroad), activities & events, Smart Casual