Ilocos Norte City Jobs Warehouse Documentation Assistant Position at PORT NET LOGISTICS, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
PORT NET LOGISTICS, INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Ilocos Norte and surrounding areas as warehouse documentation assistant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||PORT NET LOGISTICS, INC.|
|Position||Warehouse Documentation Assistant|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for encoding the shipping details of transactions to the receiving module completely, accurately and on time upon receipt of documents with the correct shipping details, and notify promptly the responsible party to immediate action of transactions regarding the complaints.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Documentation Assistant: 1 year (Required)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since the establishment of our company, Port Net Logistics, Inc. gathers its strength from integrity in all its endeavors – in all our transactions with our customers, suppliers and each other, in our commitment to our customers in line with their expectation for quality and value, for the continuous improvements in quality, cost and performance as the basis of our competitive success throughout the years. From International Air and Sea Freight Forwarding to Project Cargo Handling, Port Net Logistics, Inc. assures its clients of the highest caliber of customer service in the logistics business, as we continuously provide our clients complete and first-rate multi-modal services. To ensure such an objective, each and every customer is treated with the highest regard wherein their freight is transported to their complete satisfaction. Our mission is to make a significant and positive contribution to the professional development and growth of the cargo transport industry in the Philippines, and in the process emerge as an integrated company backed-up by our credible and reliable local and international partners from all corners of the world. Port Net Logistics, Inc. boasts of its strength and expertise in the Freight Forwarding and Consolidation industry, channeled mainly through a strategic grouping of international systematic network agents. We pledge our integrity in all our transactions with our customers, as we deliver the highest quality in every element of our job.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: CS200601137
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Company Uniform, Compressed work week Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-6:30PM