Warehouse Data Center Officer Vacancies at Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Warehouse Data Center Officer in our company, Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg & Cavite and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc.|
|Position||Warehouse Data Center Officer|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the cloud data center site, responsible for on-site reliability and associate project delivery.
- Responsible for inspection of on-site data center and equipment health check (check health lights). After the hardware failure of the equipment is received, report to the manufacturer for repairing.
- Follow the instructions to verify the IDC supplier’s acceptance of the cabinet and on-site data center hosting service (racks/power/cooling) delivery confirmation.
- The on-site interface personnel dispatched by the customer communicates well with the on-site IDC supplier.
2) Service Delivery
- According to the design requirements, the on-site construction unit is instructed to carry out the hardware delivery of the equipment, including the hardware installation and the cable jumper interconnection. Do a good job in construction safety and quality (normative) protection, and count the workload.
- Perform initialization tasks for IT equipment (mainly servers, switches, and third-party equipment) according to the guide, such as management port configuration, Raid, and initial configuration of the switch.
3) Onsite Management
- Management equipment receipt and delivery, on-site hardware assets, consumables safety.
- Accuracy guarantee of warehouse information.
- Inbound and outbound third-party authorization and corresponding move in & out form filling and data statistics through the supplier IDC platform.
- Provide regular reports to customers.
- Support other onsite duties ad hoc duties if requested.
- 1-3 years of data center experience
- With experience in on-site management and troubleshooting of equipment in the cabinet during the Data Center delivery process
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, working e-flow documents report.
- Detail-minded, good communication skill and strong sense of responsibility.
- Cheerful, flexible with a can-do attitude and punctual.
- Fast paced, flexible and proactive team player.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Prime Technology Solutions (Primus), 3rd floor, OAC Building., 27 San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc. is a consulting company that specializes in outsourcing and deployment of IT experts, specialists, professionals, skilled labors, and other staffing requirements of local and foreign clients. The company is backed by a pool of competent professionals with extensive training and experience in the latest technology of computerization including systems development, implementation, web-based application development, networking, cabling and training.
The firm’s competitive edge also lies in its network of management, IT consultants and human resource development practitioners from various industries. Total customer satisfaction is the trademark of each quality service tailored to individual client’s needs on executive search, staffing requirements, integrated Human Resource and Information Technology services, and sale of integrated software solutions.
Incorporated in 2012 Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc. was another brainchild of the same mind that have been a moving force in well-known and respected consulting company providing manpower complementation of IT professionals to varied clients as well as DP information technology consultancy projects to local and international firms.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days