Warehouse Asset Officer Vacancies at Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg & Cavite and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱45,000 - ₱70,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc.|
|Position||Warehouse Asset Officer|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 45.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
· Asset management, including shipping/receiving, maintain accurate documentation of incoming and outgoing deliveries, inbound and outbound management, perform asset department daily work.
· Perform regular stocktaking of data hall/warehouse equipment and component to ensure inventory controls are met.
- Warehouse management, sorting and zoning management of assets, and promoting standardized warehouse management.
- Familiar with the operation of the asset management platform to handle various asset processes
- Perform of monthly payment work for designated station
- Flexibility to work non-standard business hours that may include weekends and/or holidays.
- Perform flexible job placements for continuous delivery of inventory and asset activities in accordance with internal policies and service level agreements
· 1 year of experience supporting Inventory Control, Logistics, or Warehouse Management.
· Able to communicate effectively.
· Proficient in written and oral English & Mandarin communication to support regional and global teams.
· Desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Prime Technology Solutions (Primus), 3rd floor, OAC Building., 27 San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc. is a consulting company that specializes in outsourcing and deployment of IT experts, specialists, professionals, skilled labors, and other staffing requirements of local and foreign clients. The company is backed by a pool of competent professionals with extensive training and experience in the latest technology of computerization including systems development, implementation, web-based application development, networking, cabling and training.
The firm’s competitive edge also lies in its network of management, IT consultants and human resource development practitioners from various industries. Total customer satisfaction is the trademark of each quality service tailored to individual client’s needs on executive search, staffing requirements, integrated Human Resource and Information Technology services, and sale of integrated software solutions.
Incorporated in 2012 Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc. was another brainchild of the same mind that have been a moving force in well-known and respected consulting company providing manpower complementation of IT professionals to varied clients as well as DP information technology consultancy projects to local and international firms.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days