National Capital Region City Jobs Visa Processor Position at Groworx Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Visa Processor (cum Deployment & Support Officer - AU UK US). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Groworx Philippines, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Groworx Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Groworx Pty Ltd & Subsidiaries or Groworx Group (Groworx) is an Australian privately-owned company based in Sydney, Australia with operations in the Philippines in a number of operating subsidiaries. It is a Global firm specializing in international manpower, training and outsourcing solutions for the best healthcare organizations in the world.
Groworx is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and sustainable business practices. For further information about Groworx please refer to www.groworx.com.au
- To provide support to the Deployment & Support Team in terms of visa documentation and processing
What You’ll Do:
- Collate all requirements for visa processing and other documents for the entire deployment team
- Communicate with applicants/colleagues for document requests, issues, inquiries and updates
- Develop and maintain a document database
- Prepare monthly reports such as but not limited to document completeness rate, common issues raised / resolved related to visa processing
- Schedule and organize group meetings with applicants for relevant updates and catch ups for the Deployment & Support Team Leader and the Head of the Delivery
What specific experience we are looking for:
- College graduate of any related course.
- Knowledge in document management system tools and applicants is preferred
- At least 1 year in document management
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to do administrative functions like filing, collating, documenting, correspondence.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||24F, Groworx, Filinvest AXIS Tower, 1 Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1770 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Groworx is a fast growing innovator with the mission of empowering global workforces to provide outstanding Health Care.
Recently Groworx has launched an exciting new service globally, providing holistic recruitment, training, and migration services for the Healthcare sectors.
We are building a movement of worldwide Healthcare workers to improve the standard of care.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati or Alabang