Quezon City City Jobs Video Producer Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, we REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as video producer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
To produce video and general multimedia assets for various shows across the business. To work with the Creative Lead in order to deliver effective and creative assets for all media and channels. To ensure that quality output is matched to effective and scaled delivery and that artwork, assets and collateral are delivered against brand values, to time and quality. The ideal candidate should posses a strong grasp of the branding guidelines, wide creative vision and a strong background on a wide array of multimedia tools and facets.
- Create and deliver creative assets which support a ‘content first’ approach to marketing and channel management. Working to develop creative concepts, focussed on customer engagement which are then re-positioned and optimised for multi-channel delivery (on and offline)
- Produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design for both online & offline requirements to help deliver against campaign objectives
- Producing effective designs for all media
- Balance art with corporate branding and business objective
- Communicating with team members to launch projects, receive feedback, evolve ideas and improve the creative ouput
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to the show team
- Estimating the time required to complete a job and communicating it to the Content Manager
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, fluid environment that values creative problem solving and attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage details for multiple projects efficiently while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Bachelors in Arts, Communication, Graphic Design or related
- 5+ Years Experience in Video Editing/Motion Graphics
- Fluent in English
- Portfolio of Work
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite particularly Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Video Editing/Motion Graphics
- Ability to follow detailed brand guidelines
- Strong Communication, Conceptual Thinking, Typography and Design Skills
- Knowledge in Web/UX/UI Design, Mobile Design is a plus
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines) Inc., 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Hybrid work setup
- Day 1 HMO with 4 Dependents for free
- Company Equipment provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role