National Capital Region City Jobs Valuations Senior Associate Position at Isla Lipana & Co., the Philippine member firm of the PwC global network
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Valuations Senior Associate. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Isla Lipana & Co., the Philippine member firm of the PwC global network, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Isla Lipana & Co., the Philippine member firm of the PwC global network|
|Position||Valuations Senior Associate|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, or similar fields
- At least two (2) years of work experience in corporate finance, investment banking, M&A advisory or similar institutions, with a background in financial analysis, financial modelling, business and asset valuations or similar fields
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Outstanding client and interpersonal relationship skills
- Comfortable in dealing with numbers, able to develop creative approaches in solving problems, and adept in writing reports
- Well organized, able to handle multiple engagements, proactive in personal development, and values teamwork
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholders or Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3 exam passers, Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), or Advanced Financial Modeler (AFM) designation is a plus
- Interested applicants from provincial locations are welcome to apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||29th, PwC Philippines - Isla Lipana & Co., Philamlife Tower, 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
Isla Lipana & Co. is the Philippine member firm of the PwC network. Among the auditing firms in the Philippines, we have the longest affiliation with a major global accounting firm that dates back to 1958. The firm has rendered professional services in the Philippines for 97 years.
Our clients include government agencies and leading corporations, both local and foreign, across different industries. We mainly serve these industries:
Consumer and industrial products and services
Technology, information communications and entertainment.
Other services and emerging enterprises
Our diverse team of experienced professionals includes accountants, tax advisers, systems analysts, economists, human resources professionals, project development managers, industrial engineers, and investment advisors.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Makati City