National Capital Region City Jobs Us Registered Nurse Senior Analyst Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as US Registered Nurse Senior Analyst (USRN) | With Up to 200,000* Joining Bonus! (EH 1517) in our business office, Accenture.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Us Registered Nurse Senior Analyst|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be without limits! Explore career opportunities and stride success in a team that values all exceptional women!
Celebrate Women’s Month with Accenture and get a chance to win *Lenovo Ideapad Laptop when you apply from March 1 to 31, 2023 and get hired before May 31, 2023!
**Get hired and receive up to PHP200,000* Joining Bonus! Submit your application now and receive a call within 1 to 2 working days!**
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for US Registered Nurse Senior Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Utilize client specific criteria sets (e.g., Milliman or InterQual), applicable client specific medical policy and client clinical guidelines for decision making to either approve or summarize and route to Client’s nursing reviewer and/or Client’s medical staff for review.
- Accurately routes cases to client medical staff for further review when a service or admission does not meet medical necessity, place of service, or benefit criteria.
- Responsible for conducting medical management review activities which require the review of clinical information against client specific criteria as noted above but excludes denial determinations.
- Ensure member access to medically necessary, quality healthcare in a cost-effective setting according to contract.
- Consult with clinical reviewers and/or U.S. licensed medical directors to ensure medically appropriate, high quality, cost effective care throughout the medical management process.
- Complete required clinical education hours needed to maintain active licensure/certification.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Must have an active, unrestricted United State (US) registered nurse license
- Must have at least three (3) months of prior working experience as a registered nurse in a clinical setting
- Willing for hybrid Work Set-up, and must be amenable to report in the office as needed
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purpose.
For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
*Terms and conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||North Bridge Rd, #35-00 Accenture, Raffles City Tower 250, Singapore 179101|
- With up to 200,000* Joining Bonus!
- *Hybrid Work Arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
· GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
· 16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-4PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Us Registered Nurse Senior Analyst position job vacancies