National Capital Region City Jobs [urgent Hiring!] It Business Analyst And It Project Managers – Can Start Asap Position at Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as [Urgent Hiring!] IT Business Analyst and IT Project Managers - Can start ASAP for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.|
|Position||[urgent Hiring!] It Business Analyst And It Project Managers - Can Start Asap|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
IT Project Manager
- Plans, develops and manages processes (technical and business) to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets.
- Directs the analysis and provides expert design advice so that the system solution satisfies management and business requirements.
- Plans the activities, timetable, deliverables and resources for systems projects and leads the team to complete the assigned tasks following agreed schedule and budget.
- Manages project team, defines roles and responsibilities, sets performance objectives and standards, ensures proper coaching and training to monitor and evaluate performance.
- Reviews business requirements and approves functional specifications and other project documentation to ensure adherence to agreed scope and to development methodology standards.
- Reviews plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives.
- Prepares and/or reviews Business Cases, IT Building Permits, Exemption Requests, Risk Acceptance Requests, Security Assessment Questionnaires and other AIA standard request or forms needed by the system related projects.
- Plans and reviews annual budgets (operating expenses and capital expenditures) of the IT Service Delivery team.
- Provides consultation to business users in terms of application or system solutions based on their requirements.
- Ensure collaborative partnership between IT and AIA PH group business units/affiliates. Make sure that both parties work harmoniously together to achieve desired outcomes.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure the ongoing development of a highly capable, productive and engaged workforce with a culture of ownership and delivery.
- Ensure awareness and compliance to IT Governance (QA, Compliance, Systems Architecture and Information Security)
- Review plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall IT objectives.
- Ensure project and other IT-related issues are raised on a timely basis and resolved at the appropriate levels.
- Keep management informed of the overall status of projects and other IT-related initiatives.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are in place and are met consistently
- Delivery of IT projects of good quality, on schedule and within budget
- Containment of change requests during development
- Feedback on the adequacy of systems delivered
- Number of man-hours to address issues/errors in UAT should not exceed 10% of the total project man-hours.
IT Business Analyst
- Leads, Determines, Elicits, analyzes requirements, recommends solutions and delivers an integrated, end-to-end IT solution to the business community.
- Responsible for building, enhancing and maintaining simple to complex systems to cope with business needs. Monitors and coaches business systems analyst, junior business systems analyst, and senior business systems analyst in the delivery of business analysis tasks.
- Reviews time charges of Business Systems Analysts, Junior Business Systems Analyst, and Senior Business Systems Analysts
- Functionally supervises IT project team members and ensures that deliverables are completed within agreed schedule and budget.
- Understand global and future technology landscape, uses technology extensively in work. Able to perceive technology impacts and problems before they happen.
- In charge of Enterprise-wide systems, processes and business domains.
- Maintains expertise on assigned function to be able to provide sound recommendations on the current business needs or automation opportunities.
- Leads the analysis of business requirements, facilitates designs sessions with team to define the solution and recommends the appropriate IT solution.
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies and offer advice on possible business process and system improvements.
- Leads the preparation and ensures that system requirements are aligned with user expectations.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during System/Integration Testing and/or User Acceptance Testing
- Reviews and signs-off the System Test Strategy and System Test Cases to ensure completeness and correctness
- Assists users in the preparation of business cases.
- Acts as coach and mentor to junior business analysts, providing advice and guidance to support their day-to-day performance of their job.
- Monitors and tracks all phases of the project. Communicates with project team/stakeholders on the status of system projects and related issues on a regular basis and prepares progress reports within agreed timeframes.
- Plans the activities, timetable, deliverables and resources for small systems projects and leads the team to complete the assigned tasks following agreed schedule and budget
- Reviews plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives.1
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||6784, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc, Rufino Pacific Tower, 1229 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Collabera is the fastest growing total talent solutions organization with its expertise in recruitment services, ,IT services, and skill development. Established in 1991, with a vision is to connect the talent to the best organizations, Collabera has over 70 offices spread across APAC, North America and Europe and is a home to 16,000+ employees globally. Being a $750 million organization and a staffing giant for 3 decades ,we have access to 500+ clients globally including Fortune 500 companies.
We support our clients in their digital transformation journey through our IT solutions in Data Management, Cloud operations, Applications, Infrastructure. . Through our high-touch customer-centric approach, we provide cost effective customized solutions to our clients with unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. Collabera’s Learning Organization, Cognixia, provides training to the individuals in advanced digital technologies and has trained over 145,000 individuals globally in IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Kubernetes to name a few.
In the Philippines, we have 2500+ employees with our offices at Makati and Cebu.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS201323439
- POEA No.: NCR – MPFO-02090-041114-027-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)