Paranaque City City Jobs Urgent: Assistant Accounting Manager Position at BusinessTrends
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of URGENT: Assistant Accounting Manager with full time working hours for our company office, BusinessTrends, for residents of Paranaque City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱32,000 - ₱45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, BusinessTrends, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a URGENT: Assistant Accounting Manager.
|Position||Urgent: Assistant Accounting Manager|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 32.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
Responsible for the communicating with Hankyu Hanshin Regional and Head office inquiries and its continual process improvement
STATEMENT OF DUTIES
- Timely preparation of monthly financial statements and financial reports
- Manages daily operation of accounting department
- Oversee the reconciliation of AIMS vs SAGE for the month of January to March
- Improve utilization of SAGE system by customizing reports as required by Hankyu Hanshin Regional and Head Office
- Generate monthly financial reports through SAGE
- Ensure Tax compliance
- Ensure compliance to Financial Reporting Standard (FRS)
- Accountancy Graduate and/or Certified Public Accountant
- Computer Literate
Benefits will be as follows:
1. Company Christmas gift
2. Company Events
3. Free Parking
4. Paid Training
5. Promotion to permanent employment
Supplemental Pay types:
1. 13th Month salary
2. Overtime Pay
3. Performance Bonus
4. Yearly Bonus
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BusinessTrends is a leading provider of total workforce management solutions that has been operating in the Philippines since 1999. BusinessTrends is a part of the SFI Group of Companies, which has been in the Workforce Management industry since 1961.
BusinessTrends offers a comprehensive array of managed workforce solutions, permanent placement, outsourcing, specialized recruitment and consulting services. BusinessTrends’ workforce management expertise is being utilized by numerous companies in various industries: Business Process Outsourcing, Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Real Estate and Property Management, Scientific & Healthcare, and Professional Support.
BusinessTrends complies with the Department Order 18-A under Department of Labor and Employment and a proud member of People Management Association of the Philippines, American Chamber of Commerce and the IT and Business Processing Association of the Philippines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-PFO-78101-092118-178-R
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days