Taguig City City Jobs Transition Senior Specialist Position at Tenet Global Business Center, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Transition Senior Specialist with full time working hours for our company office, Tenet Global Business Center, Inc., for residents of Taguig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Tenet Global Business Center, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Transition Senior Specialist.
|Company||Tenet Global Business Center, Inc.|
|Position||Transition Senior Specialist|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Transition Sr. Specialist will support the coordination of on-boarding activities and migration of several functional processes from the US to the Philippines. The migrations will occur by process, location, and functional readiness. As such, the complexity of coordinating events associated with successful on-boarding will be a key focus area. The candidate will need core program management skills and experience to effectively communicate and address issues and risks as well as keep senior GBC leadership apprised of upcoming events.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Take on small, medium transition engagements in Tenet GBC
- Take on small to medium sized GBC Enterprise Projects
- Provide Transition and PM support such as Transition & PM data collection and reporting
- Manage and maintain the Census File and release the necessary Census file reports on a timely basis and accurately
- Partner with real estate, facilities, and technology teams to ensure requirements are met to manage workstation add, moves, and changes
- Partner with Recruiting in order to understand recruiting challenges or opportunities which would affect the seating needs real time
- Confirm and address facility readiness for new resources (training and on-boarding only)
- Work with GBC Human Resources to understand changes in hiring classes and/or availability
- Ensure supporting resource availability for onboarding classes
- Communicate and notify designated stakeholders of the on-boarding schedule
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track on-boarding schedules
- Manage changes to the project roles and responsibilities using an agreed upon governance process
- Document post on-boarding issues and improvement opportunities to develop “lessons learned” for subsequent on-boarding classes
- Work closely with Tenet (Philippines), Tenet (US), and third-party contractors to drive specific action items during each migration
- Assign project tasks based on pre-defined responsibilities of the transition team and trainers
- Work directly with Functional Workstream Leaders to ensure expectations are met and managed
- Assist in identifying and recommending solutions for projected supply constraints
- Develop long term workspace supply recommendations for future demand needs 6+ months out
- Create status reporting decks for executive leadership
- Great Communication Skills
- 3+ years of Project Management specific experience gained through management responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in management or similar
- Flexi-sched (with exemption on business needs)
- Hybrid Work Setup
- Amenable to move to diferrent Tenet Sites
- Day 1 HMO for you and one dependent; additional 2 more upon regularization
- Hybrid Work Setup
- 15% night differential
- Annual Appraisal and Performance Bonus
- Group Life Insurance
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Tenet Global Business Center, Inc., 18th floor Asian Century Center, corner, 1634 4th Ave, Taguig, Filipina|
- Day 1 HMO for you and 1 dependent
- Hybrid work setup
- Annual Appraisal and Performance Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading fortune 500 Hospital and Healthcare company just opened it's Philippine office in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Be part of the pioneer shared services team and make a positive impact to the community.
We are a community built on care. Our caregivers and supporting staff extend compassion to those in need, helping to improve the health and well-being of those we serve, and provide comfort and healing. Your community is our community.
Our company is a healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We operate 65 hospitals and approximately 500 other healthcare facilities across the US. The company is listed in the NYSE.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Night Shift