Quezon City City Jobs Transition Manager Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Transition (PMO) Manager in our company, Company Confidential. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 166.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 250.000|
Transition PMO Manager
Salary: PHP 166,000.00- PHP 250,000.00 Per Month
Location: Quezon city (Manila)
We are an Internationally recognised SaaS business focused on system development for the Education Sector. We provide products and services needed by number of educational institutions globally to support their primary goal of educating students.
About the role
In this role you will work closely with our Global Business Director in planning and formulating transition plans for the in-scope processes offshoring from existing locations to Manila, including but not limited to designing comprehensive plans and documents to outline project expectations, scope, schedule, resource allocation, and budget requirements.
- Work with the teams and project stakeholders in designing acceptance criteria, sign-off, and formal handover criteria for delivery teams.
- Track and ensure accurate reporting of transition progress versus milestones/targets to key stakeholders with appropriate levels of escalations to enable effective decision-making.
- Identify and understand any transition-related issues/risks and create practical solutions to resolve them swiftly
- Act as a liaison for all activities and stakeholders for assigned transition/projects
- Manage transitions and go-live readiness
- Manage day-to-day communication for transition projects.
- Monitor and report transition project progress
This role will contribute to the transition activities, focusing on managing processes and working closely with our Global Services team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ability to work closely with Senior Management teams
- Strong analytical skills with ability to influence, drive and motivate people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage transition projects and coordinate steam member to achieve the end goal of the project
- Background in complex project management and transition
- Ability to work in high-pressure and dynamic environment
Please note: This role requires to be close to Quezon City (Manila) as the person will commuting on a daily basis.
If you are successful in your application to this role and we make you an offer of employment, a security/criminal record check will be required before we can employ you, in this case a NBI Clearance will be required. If following the NBI Clearance check the nature of a conviction is deemed unacceptable, this may lead to an offer of employment being withdrawn.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an innovative IT service delivery company with clients globally. Our focus is on helping MSPs quickly scaling their business by providing 24x7 IT services, advice, consulting, project delivery and helpdesk support.
With an 18-year trading history, stable and diverse customers, and an exceptional reputation, we pride ourselves on our people and our culture. As a fast-growing company, offering IT services, our people are exposed to the latest technology, provided with training, one-to-one mentoring, and career progression from internal Management Team and our global IT oriented Partners.