Makati City City Jobs Training Assistant Position at Anchor Land Holdings Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Training Assistant. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Anchor Land Holdings Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Anchor Land Holdings Inc.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Training Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the TCMD programs and initiative particularly in the areas of Organizational Development and Professional Development programs. The Training Coordinator is also responsible for providing support in planning, implementation, and assessment of recruitment programs for sales force based on the requirements of all on-going projects of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Personable with excellent communication skills and interpersonal & presentation skills;
- A team player, customer service-oriented and mature in outlook;
- Computer proficient
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regularly determines manpower requirements of all on-going projects of the company;
- Implements sales recruitment programs and activities;
- Schedules applicants for training;
- Maintains and regularly updates sales recruitment database.
- Administers all relevant services in support of maintaining the company’s sales force (e.g. 201 File Maintenance, RESA accreditation monitoring/tracking, PA administration, etc.)
Corporate Training and Development
- Provides support in reviewing logistical requirements of training periodically;
- Prepares training logistics budget based on requirements periodically and ensures that all logistical requirements of each training are met;
- Ensures acquisition of logistical requirements through coordination with Admin Department;
- Facilitates reproduction of acquisition of training delivery materials e.g. training kits, handouts etc.;
- Ensures safekeeping of training logistics;
- Assists in the conduct of Diagnostic exams – knowledge-based and skills-based assessments e.g. Revalida;
- Facilitates administration of End-of-Training evaluation;
- Ensures timely reporting of training performance and evaluation results;
- Facilitates regular assessment of performance of Sales personnel;
- Continuously contribute in improving TCMD programs and initiatives;
- Acts as administrator of the training infrastructure (e.g. Learning Management System, relevant database/tools);
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Anchor Land Holdings, Inc., LV Locsin Building, 6752 Makati Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Opportunity to work with BCI Asia's Top Ten Developer for 2021
- Competitive Salary Package
- Great Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Anchor Land Holdings, Inc. is one of the fastest growing players in the Philippine real estate industry, specializing in the development of upscale and luxurious residential condominiums. Listed in the the Philippine Stock Exchange, the company has built its reputation for delivering its projects on time. We are continuously growing and we need dynamic and dedicated people to grow with us in our next level of experience.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 001
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)