National Capital Region City Jobs Trainer Position at KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
KMC MAG Solutions, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as trainer (bpo, wfh) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev..
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We’re looking for an Enablement Trainer to execute trainings for both new hires and tenured members of the team. They will empower the User Operations team to in turn empower the customers they serve. Conducting onboarding training and ongoing education opportunities for the team is key to achieving our mission of accelerating users on their path to happy and thriving, at scale. This person will work closely with team members and provide feedback on enablement strategy and direction.
What you’ll achieve
1. Facilitate live trainings for classes of new hires
2. Support training scheduling
3. Build relationships with the UO Insights sub-team and conduct product demos and ongoing product launch awareness and education.
4. Become a subject matter expert on our general Onboarding sessions and ongoing training schedule.
5. Execute ongoing learning and professional development trainings
6. Identify improvement opportunities for training materials.
7. Prepare learning materials to support team learning and improvement
1. 3-4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role.
2. Ability to execute under swift deadlines.
3. Ability to identify and communicate gaps or areas of improvement in our current onboarding process.
4. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
5. Focused on learning, engaging, and educating others.
6. Ability to prioritize their work while minimizing distraction.
7. Eager, positive attitude, and highly reliable.
8. Expert knowledge of Asana
9. Teaching or training experience.
10. Experience working with or supporting international teams.
11. Nice to Have: Knowledge of Zendesk, Drift, or Zuora.40
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||KMC Solutions, Picadilly Star, 25th Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Workspace & Talent Built For Growth in the Philippines
For over ten years, we have delivered forward-thinking office space and high performing offshore talent, enabling our partners to exceed their business growth.
With 40+ flexible workspaces in Metro Manila, Cebu, Clark and Iloilo, we have an office space suited to teams of any size or stage. Our ready for you workspaces consist of Coworking Space, Private Offices and Virtual Office Solutions strategically created and designed for what your business needs now, and where it's going next.
We also know not one size fits all, so we design, build and manage customized office spaces, bringing to life your ideal workspace. As the Philippine's largest Coworking space and staff leasing provider, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with the "who" and "where" they need to establish or grow their operations in the Philippines.
We offer ISO-Certified flexible workspace and Offshore Teams along witha full suite oftechnology, legal & Accountancy services, designed to help companies outsource to the Philippines or enter and expand in the country.
Since ourinception in March 2009 we have successfully assisted over 400+ companies in establishingor expanding their operations throughour space or people services.in the country. Our client portfolio includes small to medium sized enterprises as well as multinational companies and fortune 500 players.
Visit https://kmc.solutions learn more about us and what we do.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)