National Capital Region City Jobs Test Automation Engineer Position at FIRSTMAC OPERATIONS CENTER PTY LTD-PHILIPPINE BRANCH
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Test Automation Engineer. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at FIRSTMAC OPERATIONS CENTER PTY LTD-PHILIPPINE BRANCH and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||FIRSTMAC OPERATIONS CENTER PTY LTD-PHILIPPINE BRANCH|
|Position||Test Automation Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Firstmac’s automation test suite. The Test Engineer will play a critical role in ensuring the delivery of quality software products.
- Design, develop and maintain Firstmac’s test suite within the existing framework
- Collaborate with developers and test team to implement changes to the test suite
- Identify gaps in the Automation Test Suite, including Unit/Integration/UI and implement improvements to increase Test Coverage and Quality standards
- Support the test team with automation practices
- Execution of automated regression tests
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the test environment is stable, reliable, and ready for weekly software releases
- Work with critical business systems and ensure that frequent production deployments are tested effectively and efficiently with that aid of Automated Tests
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset.
- 5+ years’ experience in functional software test automation
- Knowledge of good automation practices
- Experience with CI (Jenkins specifically)
- API Testing knowledge, REST and SOAP
- Version Control knowledge (git)
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Knowledge of Cypress.io / Protractor/ Selenium
- API testing
- All candidates must be Work From Home / WFH-Capable : PC/Laptop and good internet connection
- Of course an ideal work space set-up for optimized work productivity is a given.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Highly Competitive Salary Package
- HMO Coverage for dependent/s
- Work From Anywhere in the Philippines
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who is Firstmac? https://www.firstmac.com.au
Firstmac is a privately-owned company that has been in business for 40 years.
We have grown from a small family business to become Australia's largest non-bank lender. Over time we have provided 100,000 home loans and we currently manage $12 billion in mortgages and $300 million in cash investments. Our headquarters is in Brisbane, Australia.
Firstmac is a challenger company that stays ahead of the big banks by using smart technology and highly-trained support staff based in our Brisbane call centre.
We are dedicated to bringing simple, affordable, competitive financial products to market, underpinned by a lengthy track record of success and a pedigree in prime residential home loans.
Firstmac self-funds its operations through the release of highly-rated Residential Mortgage Backed Securities, historically a low-risk investment, and has issued more than $25 billion in RMBS bonds since 2003.
We pride ourselves on how we have run our business, from our humble beginnings to who we have become today. We act at all times with honesty and integrity and we put importance on our Code of Ethics.
We are responsible lenders and have polices and audit committees in place to ensure that we know our customers and act in their best interests. We are internationally rated by Standard & Poor’s, which awards Firstmac its highest possible ranking for loan servicing.
The products we provide are straightforward home loans and car loans for every day Australians who are looking for an alternative to the major banks.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance and Attendance related Incentives, Paid Leaves, Schedule depends on the role