National Capital Region City Jobs Technology Services Buyer Position at IWG plc – Regus Service Centre Philippines BV (ROHQ)
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Technology Services Buyer (IT & Internet Services). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, IWG plc - Regus Service Centre Philippines BV (ROHQ), and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||IWG plc – Regus Service Centre Philippines BV (ROHQ)|
|Position||Technology Services Buyer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the job
IWG is the global leader in the provision of serviced office facilities (www.IWG.com). Our supply chain covers all of the worlds’ major ISPs alongside many local carriers. IWG operates as one of the world’s largest ISPs. providing reliable and cost-effective internet services to our clients as part of our serviced office proposition. We deploy services to 3,000 centres across more than 100 countries across the world.
Role And Responsibilities
The role will lead the global review of our ISP provision globally, and the successful candidate will use their experience to drive down the cost of service whilst ensuring our global technical specifications are met. The candidate will:;
- Work with IWG sales & centre staff to derive a full list of current internet service costs and supply chain information.
- Design and maintain a global inventory of services, costs, and supply information.
- Use their experience to negotiate the best cost / MB and drive down IWG’s cost of global supply.
- Ensure that commercial terms remain flexible and contracts reflect the need to manage levels of bandwidth throughout the term.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
Functional and Market Expertise
- Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience buying or selling bandwidth services ideally within the Telecommunications Industry
- Demonstrate a strong network of carrier / ISP contacts to support the delivery of savings on a global basis
- Familiarity with and experience of basic ISP concepts including service definitions and types, technical specifications, last mile connectivity, and other components parts to the service.
- Show demonstrable experience in negotiating telecom services with a strong and current knowledge of market price points globally.
Collaboration and Influencing
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate their capability and experience in negotiating service costs or buy rates in a relevant context
- Ideal candidates will have shown their willingness to be judged by their results and not by their plans. Candidates will have intellectual curiosity and also have a great “sense of urgency” and pragmatism.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong customer-centric mindset, experience of working in a multi-cultural environment and have the appetite for fast-paced organizations
Key Skills And Experience
- Responsible for: Global supply of IT Services to IWG’s Global Centre Network
- Experience: Network Carrier or Communications Supply chain, current or previous direct experience buying / selling IT and Internet services
- Strong knowledge of Network technologies with excellent communication and customer-facing skills.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Good commercial understanding of how to maximize savings whilst delivering robust customer solutions.
- Organized and analytical mind-set.
- Strong educational background, BSc (Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related) required, MSc or above preferred.
- English language a pre-requisite. Further languages are an advantage.
- Carrier & Comms equipment purchasing or sales
- Communications/Technology consulting
Structure & interaction
- Travel – occasional travel within the region, but primarily remote working with team members & clients from an office base
- Reports to: IT Commercial Director
- Location: Hybrid
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
International Workplace Group plc "IWG plc", formerly Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations.
We have a 30-year track record of delivering the best real estate solutions for businesses. Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where they want, when they want, how they want, and at a range of price points.
With locations in practically every country, city, town and transport hub, and options ranging from an hour’s coworking to multi-year office space leases, we enable people and businesses to work where, when and how they want.
All our spaces are designed for productivity and come with everything included, whether it’s industry-leading technology, a professional reception service or quality food and drink.
Our solutions are risk-free and have zero balance sheet impact. And we make them as simple to use as possible, so our customers are free to focus on their core business.
This is how we help millions of people have a great day at work.
Founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1989 and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: BGC, Taguig City