Pasig City City Jobs Technical Support Representative – Pasig City Position at Transcom Worldwide (Philippines), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Transcom Worldwide (Philippines), Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Technical Support Representative - Pasig City (20k Signing Bonus l Work Onsite) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱25,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Transcom Worldwide (Philippines), Inc.|
|Position||Technical Support Representative - Pasig City|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for our Transcom Pasig- Ayala 30th site. This role will focus on driving customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
Are you interested in joining Transcom and looking for an amazing opportunity to make a difference?
Then this is your chance. We are offering you a 20k Signing Bonus (Applicable to March 20-27, 2023 joiners) + an opportunity to WIN a brand new iPhone 14! (Only applicable to Transcom joiners from January 2 to April 15, 2023).
Furthermore, get to enjoy as well the following:
- Receive 1K via Gcash on your second Day of training
- Receive additional 1K via Gcash after 7 days of training
- Receive additional 1K via Gcash after completing training
Visit us at Ground Floor, Transcom Bldg, Frontera Verde Compound, Las Fiestas, Pasig City from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM every Monday- Friday.
** Terms and conditions apply. **
What’s in it for YOU
Driven by our “Malasakit” culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you’ll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
Join our Transcom Family as a Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- CSR’s main task is to offer a full range of customer service to assigned Employer’s Clients, by phone, fax, or mail/email. Full range of customer service includes handling of incoming calls and outgoing calls (incl. sales calls). The offered customer service should be of highest quality – accurate, polite, and competent.
- CSR’s work duties can as well include data input to Clients’ programs and other back office tasks. The BO tasks should be made on the first opportunity, precisely, without mistakes.
- Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand
- Be open and receptive to constructive feedback from Team Leaders, TQM, and other CSR’s. Listen, ask questions, and enthusiastically implement the tools given to improve the quality of your work.
- Help to keep motivation high by being supportive to your colleagues
- Take full responsibility and the required action for assigned tasks.
- Understand, meet, and exceed targets set by your TL for different clients/projects.
- Propose motivational activities.
- Propose ideas for continuous improvement.
- Meet or exceed all attendance minimums.
- Adhere to all scheduled breaks and lunches (i.e. meet established schedule adherence/compliance minimums)
- Zero justified complaints
- To complete self-training through the use of the Intranet
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations for the different clients and projects.
- Improve the quality of your work on a daily basis by learning and implementing new skills with help from Team Leaders, TQM and other CSR’s
- Be actively involved in problem-solving and propose improvements to processes.
- Implement and respect TranscomWW standard practices.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Have very good interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Take ownership for quality, competence, and commitment.
- Enjoy/thrive on autonomy within the franchise framework and be results focused.
- Be highly motivated and prepared to work hard.
- Have high personal energy and enjoy a lively environment.
- Be highly flexible and welcome change/improvements.
What Life at Transcom is like
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed- to our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
We are highly driven by our “Malasakit” culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.
Note: We’d like to remind everyone to have their pre-employment documents ready (such as SSS, Pag-ibig, TIN, etc.) prior to your start date with Transcom.
** Terms and conditions apply. **
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Transcom Center - Pasig, Frontera Verde Compound, Las Fiestas, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Day 1 HMO, Accidental & Life Insurance, In-house- Online Pharmacy
- Best in class benefits like Allowances & Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund, Loyalty Incentives & many more!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers.
We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 69 contact centers across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Whether onshore, offshore or near shore, we are uniquely focused on delivering outstanding customer experiences, driving satisfaction, brand loyalty and additional sales while also adding insights and value to our clients’ business operations.
Transcom has been in the Philippines since 2007. We currently have facilities located in Pasig, Iloilo, Bacolod and Davao.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Child Care Center, Scholarship Program, Retirement Fund