National Capital Region City Jobs Technical Support Professional Ams Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Hunter's Hub Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as technical support professional ams with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Position||Technical Support Professional Ams|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- L1 Technical Support: Application Support Engineer needs to have at least a working knowledge of database management, multiple operating systems and multiple programming languages.
- Perform, and manage Low to Medium production (Technical) support tasks and activities that require good subject matter knowledge regarding application, and its functionality along with the key technology using which the application is developed (e.g., incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing) and ITIL framework, as defined in the Standard Operating Procedure manual.
- Escalate to next level (L2 / L3) depending on the complexity of the incident / problem.
- L2 Technical Support: Perform, and manage Medium to Complex production (Technical) support tasks and activities that require in-depth subject matter knowledge regarding application, and its functionality along with the key technology using which the application is developed (e.g., incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing) and ITIL framework, following the Standard Operating Procedure manual and escalate to L3 depending on the complexity of the incident / problem.
- Basic Unix, SQL, Excel, SSH
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual