Quezon City City Jobs Technical Support Position at Philippine Pizza, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Technical Support. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Philippine Pizza, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Philippine Pizza, Inc.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- With 1 year experience in IT, preferably in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance services
- With strong interpersonal skill
- Can execute multitasking assignments and can work in extended hours
- Familiar with POS system (Hardware/Software) & SAP system
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Applicants must be willing to work in Araneta City Cubao.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippine Pizza, Incorporated, J395+VFX, LG/L Ali Mall, P Tuazon Avenue, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Fast track career progression
- Close to LRT/MRT station, very accessible
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The equation of Pizza Hut's secret for success sums up to customer's total satisfaction. In 1989, Pizza Hut started its delivery service through its Restaurant Based Delivery (RDB) units located in Quad Parksquare, Greenbelt (Makati City) and Delta, Quezon Ave. cor. West Ave. (Quezon City). The growing demand for delivery prompted the opening of the first Delivery and Carryout (DELCO) unit in Greenhills, San Juan in 1990. A DELCO unit is a special Pizza Hut store catering mainly to delivery and carryout patrons. It provides facilities for carryout customers who may want to eat in the store. Today, Pizza Hut has a total of 29 DELCO units and 63 Restaurant Based Delivery units.
One day in 1958, two enterprising college students, Frank and Dan Carney, borrowed $600 from their mom and opened a small pizza restaurant in their hometown in Wichita, Kansas. Frank and Dan Carney's secret of success was using only the freshest meat and vegetable toppings, with each pizza baked fresh to order. By December of the same year, they opened their second restaurant. By 1968, just 10 years later, they had opened over 300 restaurants. Today, Pizza Hut serves over a million pizzas a day in more than 12,689 restaurants in 88 countries making it the No.1 pizza brand in the world. In the Philippines, Pizza Hut began in 1984. It is now the country's most popular pizza chain serving Metro Manila and surrounding provinces, as well as Visayas and Mindanao with its Dine-In Restaurants, Delivery Units and Express Counters.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Paid Leaves, HMO, Staff Meal, Free Uniform, Performance Bonus, Retirement Plan, Corporate Attire / Uniform, To be discussed
- Specific Location: Araneta City Cubao