Pasig City City Jobs Technical Support Engineer Position at CommPeak Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Technical Support Engineer. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at CommPeak Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Technical Support Engineer|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
CommPeak is a quickly growing global high-tech company, creating in-house, automated tools that promote effective, personalized, and efficient communication between businesses and individuals. The CommPeak team is constantly working on multi-regional projects, encouraging collaborations that result in innovative solutions. With offices worldwide, you’ll have the opportunity to build global relationships with teammates eager to make an impact on the communication industry.
- Provide technical support for all CommPeak services such as VoIP, DID, PBX and Dialer (24/7/365 environment)
- Perform the first level of troubleshooting and resolution of incidents through proper investigation, data gathering, identification, and application of workarounds or solutions
- Deliver support services to end-users via ticketing system and chat
- Assist in the monitoring of business and infrastructure alerts. Ensure proper escalation and coordination of monitored events or incidents
- Perform routine health checks over and above automated monitoring to ensure the quickest detection time for service affecting issues
- 1+ years of relevant experience: Technical Support, Service Desk or IT
- Must have experience working in a BPO industry in an international client-facing role
- Willing to work in a Hybrid work set-up and work in shifting schedules
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Above average communication skills both written and verbal
- Learning Culture – access to Online Learning Management System
- Hybrid work set up with company-provided equipment
- Internet allowance
- Private health insurance with 1 dependent
- Reimbursable medicine and psychiatric/psychological consultations
- Monthly employee engagement activity
- Regular Incentives
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||COMIT Telecom Philippines Inc., 2B San Lucas St, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CommPeak, a leading call center solutions provider,makes cloud-based communication easier and more affordable, empowering people with superior quality products. Our solutions, including A-Z VoIP termination, predictive Dialer, Cloud PBX, and more, enable companies tocreate customized solutionsbased on unique business models. The CommPeak team continuously strives to bring the most innovative, user-friendly tools to the market.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Hybrid set up, Learning Culture, 24/7