Makati City City Jobs Technical Support Analyst | Shifting Schedule Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Emapta is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Technical Support Analyst | Shifting Schedule for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Technical Support Analyst | Shifting Schedule|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
EMAPTA is looking for a Technical Support Analyst who can support one of our NZ-based clients.
About our client-partner:
Voyager is a privately owned and operated telecommunications provider in New Zealand. Built on a foundation of passion and expertise, they deliver ultra-fast broadband, voice, domain name, and hosting services to thousands of businesses and homes around New Zealand. They are focused on keeping their customers connected and helping companies
across New Zealand do business better. Their extensive knowledge of all things digital combined with their friendly, helpful technology experts makes Voyager the right choice for a digital transformation partner.
Now is an exciting time to join Voyager, with a companywide technological and business transformation underway in systems, voice, network, hosting &
virtualization platforms. Working with Voyager The people working at Voyager are enthusiastic, passionate, and positive. They are supportive and operate with a high degree of respect for each other. You can expect to feel part of the team right away and they will help you to be successful in your role. The values at Voyager are ‘Always do your best’, ‘Find ways to show people you care’, and ‘Do the right thing’ and you will see that the Voyager team lives these values each day. They will invest in your future and ensure that you are included in upskilling and learning and development activities.
• Responding to and resolving customer inquiries in due time to ensure the
company meets or exceeds established quality, service level and KPI
- Troubleshooting broadband, voice, and hosting faults
- Hardware set up and configuration
- Raising fault tickets to internal or external vendors and keeping clients updated with the status
- Providing Order status updates
- Resolving General billing and payment inquiries
• Effective management of your own email ticket queue
• Collaborating with other key stakeholders such as supervisors and
• Assisting customers through remote desktop support (TeamViewer)
• Keeping up to date with ongoing training and product changes
• Complying with all specified operating procedures and regulatory
requirements e.g. Telecommunications Transfer Code, LMNP, and internal
• Building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with
internal and external customers, suppliers and peers and interact
positively with other team members
Skills & Experience:
• A strong command of the English language, both verbal and written is
• A positive attitude and strong attention to detail
• A passion for delivering an awesome customer experience
• Ability to effectively switch between phone calls, and email channels
• Strong experience with using IT helpdesk email ticketing & chat channels
(MS Dynamics, JIRA, WHMCS)
• Minimum 3 years working in a Telco contact center environment with
extensive experience supporting:
- Consumer hardware configuration (PPP, VoIP, LAN, WiFi, and Port forwarding)
- Troubleshooting Networking, Wi-Fi, VoIP, and PSTN services
- Service down
- Service degraded
- One way/no audio
- Audio jitter/static
- Wireless interference
- Packet loss
• Configuration of email applications on desktop (Outlook, Macmail,
Thunderbird) and mobiles (iOS, Android)
• General customer PC networking troubleshooting
A fundamental working knowledge of:
• ADSL, VDSL, PSTN and Fibre optic services
• VoIP/SIP services
• WiFi technology
- SIP phones/PBX/ATAs (Yealink/Cisco)
• Linux, Windows and MAC operating systems
• Windows command prompt network tools (ping, tracert, ipconfig)
• Web development, hosting, and DNS
• Email hosting and applications (desktop and mobile)
• Experience working in Australasian Telco highly desirable
• Any certification in Networking, VoIP, or Web development desirable but not
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 6000+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati, City