National Capital Region City Jobs Technical Supervisor Position at Cartrack Technologies Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Cartrack Technologies Philippines Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Technical Supervisor (Automotive) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Cartrack Technologies Philippines Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
- Manage a team of installation technicians to ensure they install, repair or remove our devices at our client’s premises within a short turnaround time;
- Ensure fast and accurate scheduling of installations upon confirmation with customers
- Monitor the daily installation statistics (New, Repair, Retrieved) and are responsible for technicians’ productivity, quality and standard of work;
- Technology experience to ensure comprehensive knowledge of the full fleet management product offering;
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational course, Diploma in Automotive, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical or equivalent;
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Experience/Knowledge of Electronics and Automotive aftermarket product installations (Telematics/Sound Systems/Immobilizer etc.);
- Experience/Knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical repair of Automobiles and/or Heavy vehicles; (Electrical wiring repair, Faulty Finding and Mechanical Repair etc.);
- Must be a firm leader that can execute independently and maintain high team morale;
- Must have management experience and must be hands-on;
|Region||National Capital Region|
- HMO upon hiring
- Exposure to new technology
- Competitive and healthy culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cartrack is a leading global provider of fleet management solutions with a focus on technology development to increase productivity and safety. Our multi-awarded fleet management solutions increase our customer’s efficiency by giving them a visibility of their fleet operations from a user-friendly platform (browser and app based).
We are the only fleet management solution provider in the country that directly manufactures, operates and supports our services including research and development on telematics and fleet management technology. As one of the top fleet management solutions and technology company worldwide, we are aggressively expanding our reach. We are currently present in 24 countries across 4 continents worldwide.
You will be part of an aggressive and great team. You must be ready to get your hands dirty, but also think strategically! If you are keen on growing in the technology space with a fast-growing global startup.
Most Important Asset of our employees
Deep Genuine Interest in the Sustainability of Cartrack
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS201403229
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati City