Leyte (Tacloban City) City Jobs Technical Consulting Engineer – Tac Engineer Position at Iron Systems
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Leyte (Tacloban City) and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Technical Consulting Engineer - TAC Engineer in our business office, Iron Systems.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Technical Consulting Engineer - Tac Engineer|
|Region||Leyte (Tacloban City)|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Technical Consulting Engineer – TAC Engineer – Iron Systems – 1034619039 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New
Technical Consulting Engineer – TAC Engineer
Iron Systems Leyte (Tacloban City) Posted 23 hours ago Apply Now Apply Now Technical Consulting Engineer – TAC Engineer
Iron Systems Apply Now Job Description
Iron Systems is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom-built computing infrastructure platforms such as network servers, storage, OEM/ODM appliances & embedded systems. For more than 15 years, customer have trusted us for our innovative problem solving combined with holistic design, engineering, manufacturing, logistic and global support services.
Job Title: Technical Consulting Engineer – TAC Engineer
Work Location: Remote (preference for RTP NC or Richardson TX, but not required)
- As a Technical Consulting Engineer, you will work on sophisticated and in-depth networking problems requiring strong analytical, problem solving, engineering, and communication skills. You will receive continuous technical training along with training in adaptive troubleshooting methodology. In addition to ongoing training, you will have access to our labs with over $650M in inventory containing all Cisco products. If you’re looking for a dynamic, high impact environment where you will directly contribute to the success of Cisco’s customers in deploying and utilizing the latest groundbreaking networking technologies, then this is the role for you! You will see a wide variety of real-world customer networks and be constantly challenged to expand your networking knowledge and ability to tackle problems. This position will provide you with the opportunity and the resources to become a true networking expert when combined with your drive and motivation.
- Customer Experience – Global Technical Assistance Center is the focal point for resolution of technical customer issues. We are an organization of 1000+ highly skilled engineers that cover a broad array of technologies. Each engineer averages 5 years of industry experience and 450+ of our engineers are CCIE certified. Our organization is responsible for adding to Cisco’s online technical knowledge base with troubleshooting guides, standard methodology documents, configuration guides, and white papers.
- You will demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge.
- You will analyze, use and configure Nexus Switches for medium to highly complex networks.
- Consult via phone/Webex/email to debug network systems problems of growing levels of complexity; provides support on a worldwide basis.
- Manage workload and other assignments efficiently while being able to resolve time-critical situations reliable and professionally.
- Provide systems product training and mentoring to other TCE’s and assist in problem resolution where required.
- Utilize test equipment and configurations in TCE lab for simulations of real problems.
- Complete projects which improve the support processes as assigned.
- We are looking for team members that are trained in Data Center Routing and Switching products and technologies.
- As a Data Center Route Switch Engineer, you will provide support for Nexus 9K, Nexus 7K, 3K, 4K and 5K/2K suite of switches (both hardware and software).
- Our engineers require analytical skills and technical knowledge to tackle product and network problems of moderate to high complexity. You will effectively utilize moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems. Lastly, you will act as a technical guru and providing support at a peer level.
- Technical Services is team of extraordinary technical specialists whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively, while delivering the best possible customer experience. You can measure your success through excellent financial results, growing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
- In this role you will focus on reactive measures including diagnostics and analysis, as well as, recommendations. With a technology runway that never ends, opportunities to develop your depth, breadth and diversity of technology is limitless!
- Our TAC team is made up of highly-responsive and driven technology experts who love what they do: Enabling our Customers by enabling Cisco Technology! We provide 2nd/3rd level technical support on a worldwide basis 24 x 7 x 365 to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers.
- You will be the front-line defense for Cisco’s Customers supporting our 24/7 business model. This may require you to potentially work an alternative shift schedule of 4×10 (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) and or 3×12 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday), additional Weekend Day, etc.) In a rotational setup.
Minimum Requirements (“Must have” Qualifications):
- You have experience or Certifications in one or more of the following CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
- Prior customer support experience is a must
- You communicate for success with great verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Can demonstrate working knowledge of Networking, products and routing protocols.
- You can resolve problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree with a technical focus or equivalent industry experience of 5 years.
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot, VXLAN, Multicast, Routing and switching protocols.
- Prior customer support experience
- Ability to read and understand log formats in multiple formats
- You’re able to resolve problems, determine root cause, and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
- You’re motivated by a service excellence attitude. You drive to achieve goals with limited supervision.
Additional Minimum Requirements:
- Have a strong working knowledge of the following:
- Data Center Switching Protocols*
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Port Channels Overview
- First-Hop Redundancy Protocols*
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) Overview
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) Overview
- Routing in Data Center*
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) v2 and Open Settlement Protocol (OSP) v3
- Border Gateway Protocol
- Multicast in Data Center*
- IP Multicast in Data Center Networks
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)
- Data Center Overlay Protocols
- Cisco Overlay Transport Virtualization
- Virtual Extensible LAN
- Certifications (e.g.: CCIE, CCNP,)
- Development knowledge including but not limited to Python,
– Additional Information
Career Level Not Specified Qualification Not Specified Job Specializations Computer/Information Technology , IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin More jobs from this employer Be careful
This job ad has not been subjected to our hirer verification process. Proceed cautiously and do your own checks before providing any personal information. Learn how to protect yourself Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Philippines Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet-
|City||Leyte (Tacloban City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.