Makati City City Jobs Technical Buyer Position at Federal Land, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company Federal Land, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of technical buyer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Federal Land, Inc.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
a. Functional Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Evaluates Purchase Requisition upon receipt (i.e., check if attachment(s), specifications plans, and other necessary documents are complete).
2. Prepares request for Quotation/request for Proposal/ Letter if Invitation to Bid related to requirement(s) with my signature and noted by our department head and sent out to bidders thru fax or E-mail.
3. Follow-up bidders regarding my Request for Quotation/ Request for Proposal prior to submission date/deadline.
4. Gather quotations/bids and open before the presence of the initial auditor.
5. Tabulates canvassed cost.
6. Forwards Canvass Sheet(s) to respective requisitioner for checking and evaluation.
7. Request for budget to release upon receipt of evaluated Canvass Sheet. (Applicable only for construction in progress projects.)
8. Prepares Purchase Order upon receipt of notice/copy of budget release and submit to immediate supervisor upon completion of Purchase Order and attachments. Sends copy of approved Purchase Order to the vendor, however, the advance copy of Purchase Order shall be send to the contractor/vendor for rush requirement(s).
9. Follow-up vendor the status of Purchase Order (i.e., delivered or installed).
10. Prepares Purchase Requisitioner and Purchase Order Monitoring Report
11. Receives and process submitted requirements and other necessary documents of vendors applying for accreditation (i.e., Reviews, evaluates requirements and accomplished accreditation form, background checking and forwards to other department for technical and financial review/evaluation and follow-thru for necessary turn around until vendor passed the accreditation process).
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- At least one (1) year experience in construction/procurement for technical or project base.
- Has basic knowledge in construction and procurement
- Very attentive and oriented to details
- Amenable to work in Ayala, Makati
- Can start ASAP
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Federal Land Inc., 2021 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For its 45years of sterling ventures in land development, Federal Land, Inc. grew to become one of the country’s leading real estate developers, uplifting the lifestyle of city dwellers, and enhancing the lives of Filipinos in general.
Federal Land, Inc. is driven by its mission to provide excellent and timely service in creating world-class and affordable projects, and is guided by its vision of becoming a leading builder and developer of communities that provide an improved lifestyle to Filipinos today and tomorrow.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Attire
- Specific Location: Ayala, Makati City