Pasay City City Jobs Technical Assistant Position at Belle Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we Belle Corporation, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as technical assistant and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
I. Permits and Licenses
- To timely collate and submit the necessary applications related to rawland registration and permits & licenses of Belle and HPI projects before the concerned Government agencies (DSHUD, LGU, DENR, BIR & RD).
- To ensure proper monitoring of the pending applications and timely compliance of the requirements to avoid violations and penalties.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulations, policies and standards pertinent to real estate transactions.
- Performs field work to ensure the monitoring of the progress in processing the permits and licenses.
- Assists in preparing reports as required.
II. Clerical and Administrative Services
- To efficiently and timely perform clerical and administrative functions such as preparation of memorandum, correspondences, request for payment, cash advance request, liquidations, vehicle reservation, and the likes.
- Maintains a well-organized database of all relevant registrations permits and licenses both in digital and hardcopy formats.
- To perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Belle Corporation, 5/F Tower A, Two E-com Center, Palm Coast Ave, Pasay, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Belle Corporation is a developer of tourism and leisure destinations in the Philippines. Its principal asset is the City of Dreams Manila in PAGCOR Entertainment City by Manila Bay, which is being leased on a long-term basis to Melco Resorts and Entertainment (Philippines) Corporation (Melco). In addition to lease income, Belle is accorded a share in revenues or earnings from City of Dreams Manila’s gaming operations through the operating agreement between its 78.7%-owned subsidiary, Premium Leisure Corporation (PLC), and Melco. Belle also owns approximately one hectare of presently undeveloped land across from the City of Dreams Manila site.
South of Metro Manila, Belle owns significant real estate assets and develops premium residential resort projects around Tagaytay City. Among its exclusive destinations are the club and golf facilities and residential communities of Tagaytay Highlands and Tagaytay Midlands, as well as a further 800 hectares intended for future development.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical & Life Insurance, Vacation & Sick leave credits, Head office:Corporate attire, Tagaytay based:casual, Head office: 5 days/week, Tagaytay based:6 days a week
- Specific Location: Mall of Asia Complex