Taguig City City Jobs Technical Application Specialist Position at Business Trends Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Technical Application Specialist (McKinley Taguig). For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Business Trends Philippines and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱30,000 - ₱35,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Business Trends Philippines|
|Position||Technical Application Specialist|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
Key Areas of Accountability:
1. Implement pre-installation assessment of equipment and assay integration process.
2. Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
3. Lead multi-site/multi-instrument integrations for ADD instruments and reagents into customer sites/laboratories; including new product launch (NPL) products
4. Plan the onsite integration process. Work with implementation project managers as technical lead to execute project plan across customer systems.
5. Educate and conduct customer personnel equipment training in the proper usage of the equipment.
6. Maintain and develop technical competence on instruments assigned as well as job-related tools and processes.
7. Recognizes and resolves technical problems at customer sites
8. Support Medical Technologies with product and technical information
9. Acts as the subject matter expert when it comes to product and technical knowledge
10. Manage the integration process to meet customer expectations and timeline.
11. Maintain close relationships with accounts, and ensure their requirements are being met by the company’s products.
Knowledge & Experience:
- · Well versed with the BPCS system or other accounting systems;
- · Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.;
- · Has experience in the review of financial reporting reporting;
- · Assigned in majority of the job specifications above;
- · At least 3 years work experience; and
- · Expertise in preparing and analyzing various reports
Knowledge & Experience:
- Willingness to travel and work long hours.
- With sales experience in the diagnostics or health care industry.
- Impacting sales personality.
- Articulate and able to express self.
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Electronics or Medical.
- · 3 year of experience in laboratory environment, field service, technical call center, or Diagnostics products.
- · Lab science/med tech background preferred.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BusinessTrends Philippines is a leading provider of total workforce management solutions that has been operating in the Philippines since 1999. BusinessTrends is a part of the SFI Group of Companies, which has been in the Workforce Management industry since 1961.
BusinessTrends offers a comprehensive array of managed workforce solutions, permanent placement, outsourcing, specialized recruitment and consulting services. BusinessTrends’ workforce management expertise is being utilized by numerous companies in various industries: Business Process Outsourcing, Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Real Estate and Property Management, Scientific & Healthcare, and Professional Support.
BusinessTrends complies with the Department Order 18-A under Department of Labor and Employment and a proud member of People Management Association of the Philippines, American Chamber of Commerce and the IT and Business Processing Association of the Philippines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-PFO-78101-092118-178-R
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Specific Location: Rockwell Business Center Sheridan Mandaluyong