Eastern Visayas City Jobs Teacher Iii Position at Schools Division of Northern Samar – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Schools Division of Northern Samar - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Eastern Visayas and surrounding areas as teacher iii (osec-decsb-tch3-540979-2017) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Education/Training & Education.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱31,000 - ₱31,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Schools Division of Northern Samar – Government|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 31.320|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 31.320|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 30, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: ALLEN I DISTRICT
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH3-540433-2016
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 13
Monthly Salary: Php 31,320.00
RA 1080, as amended (TEACHER)
Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEEd) or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education
2 years relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 30, 2023.
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, Person with Disability(PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
LANI H. CERVANTES, CESO VI
SCHOOLS DIVISION SUPERINTENDENT
Catarman N. Samar
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days