Eastern Visayas City Jobs Teacher Iii * Position at Schools Division of Northern Samar – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
As a competent company, we Schools Division of Northern Samar - Government are looking for candidates for the position of teacher iii (osec-decsb-tch3-540433-2016)* with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Education/Training & Education and domiciled in Eastern Visayas and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱31,000 - ₱31,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Schools Division of Northern Samar – Government|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 31.320|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 31.320|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 30, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: LAOANG NATIONAL TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH3-540433-2016
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 13
Monthly Salary: Php 31,320.00
RA 1080, as amended (TEACHER)
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd) or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education with appropriate major
2 years relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 30, 2023.
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, Person with Disability(PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
LANI H. CERVANTES, CESO VI
SCHOOLS DIVISION SUPERINTENDENT
Catarman N. Samar
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days