Western Visayas City Jobs Teacher Iii Position at Schools Division of Iloilo City – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Schools Division of Iloilo City - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Western Visayas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Teacher III (OSEC-DECSB-TCH3-433494-1998) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱31,000 - ₱31,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Schools Division of Iloilo City – Government|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 31.320|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 31.320|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 27, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: SDO-Iloilo City
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH3-433494-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 13
Monthly Salary: Php 31,320.00
RA 1080 (Teacher)
Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED) or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education
2 years relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, social status, religion, ethnicity and political affiliation or other personal circumstances should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and submit to the address below not later than March 27, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
NOVELYN M. VILCHEZ
Office of the Schools Division Superintendent
Email: [email protected]
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees