Cagayan Valley City Jobs Teacher Iii Position at DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cagayan Valley and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of TEACHER III (OSEC-DECSB-TCH3-120832-2019) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱31,000 - ₱31,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 31.320|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 31.320|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 05, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: ECHAGUE WEST DISTRICT
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH3-120832-2019
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 13
Monthly Salary: Php 31,320.00
RA 1080 (Teacher)
Bachelor of Elementary Education or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional education units
2 year relevant experience
1.1. Manifests professional independence in the application of skills vital to the teaching and learning process.
1.2. Provide focused teaching programs that meet curriculum and assessment requirements.
1.3. Display skills in planning, implementing, and managing learning programs.
1.4. Actively engage in collaborative learning with the professional community and other stakeholders for mutual growth and advancement.
1.5. Serve as reflective practitioners who continually consolidate the knowledge, skills, and practices of Career Stage 1 teachers.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 05, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MADELYN L. MACALLING,PhD.,CESO VI
Schools Division superintendent
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Alibagu, City of Ilagan, Isabela
DepED Isabela became a separate division on April 17, 1905. It now shares educational responsibilities (K-12) w/ three independent SDOs: Santiago City, Cauayan City & Ilagan City created by virtue of cityhood w/in Isabela. Mission: To protect & promote the right of every filipino to quality, equitable, culture-based & complete basic education where: 1) Students learn in a child-friendly, gendersensitive, safe & motivating environment; 2) Teachers facilitate learning & constantly nurture every learner; 3) Administrators & staff as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling & supportive environment for effective learning to happen; and 4) Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged & share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Clothing Allowance, Mid-year/year-end bonus, Cash Gift, PEI, Uniform