Eastern Visayas City Jobs Teacher Ii Position at Schools Division of Northern Samar – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Schools Division of Northern Samar - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as TEACHER II (OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-540301-2019) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Eastern Visayas and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱29,000 - ₱29,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Schools Division of Northern Samar – Government|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.170|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 29.170|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 30, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: LAOANG NATIONAL TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-540301-2019
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
RA 1080, as amended (TEACHER)
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd) or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education with appropriate major
1 year relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 30, 2023.
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, Person with Disability(PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
LANI H. CERVANTES, CESO VI
SCHOOLS DIVISION SUPERINTENDENT
Catarman N. Samar
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days