Eastern Visayas City Jobs Teacher Ii Position at Schools Division of Leyte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as TEACHER II (OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-540126-2003). For those of you who live in Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Schools Division of Leyte - Government, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱29,000 - ₱29,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Schools Division of Leyte – Government|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.170|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 29.170|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 27, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: CONALUM NHS
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-540126-2003
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
RA 1080 (TEACHER)/ PBET/LET
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSED) or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education with appropriate major.
1 year relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 27, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Original or properly authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Original or properly authenticated copy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MANUEL P. ALBAÑO, PhD., CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
Candahug, Palo, Leyte
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days