Eastern Visayas City Jobs Teacher Ii Position at Schools Division of Leyte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Schools Division of Leyte - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of TEACHER II (GENERAL ACADEMICS) (OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-540603-2022) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱29,000 - ₱29,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Schools Division of Leyte – Government|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.170|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 29.170|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 27, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: DIVISION OF LEYTE
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-540603-2022
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
RA 1080(Teacher) for permanent appointment; if not RA1080 eligible, they must pass the LET within five(5) years after the date of first hiring. Applicants for a contractual position: None required practioners (part-time only): None required
Bachelor’s degree with a major in the relevant strand/subject; or any Bachelor’s degree plus at least 6 units towards Master’s degree in relevant strand/subject.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 27, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Original or properly authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Original or properly authenticated copy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MANUEL P. ALBAÑO, PhD., CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
Candahug, Palo, Leyte
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days