Eastern Visayas City Jobs Teacher I Position at Schools Division of Biliran – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Schools Division of Biliran - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Teacher I (Senior High School) (OSEC-DECSB-TCH1-541379-2016) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Schools Division of Biliran – Government|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 27,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Senior High School
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH1-541379-2016
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,000.00
Applicants for a permanent appointment: RA 1080 (Teacher); if not RA 1080 eligible, they must pass the LET within five (5) years after the date of first hiring Applicants for a contractual position: None required Practitioners (parttime only): None required
Bachelor’s degree with a major in the relevant strand/subject; or any Bachelor’s degree with at least 15 units of specialization in the relevant strand/subject
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 27,2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph (1 copy)
2. Approved Performance Rating in the last three (3) rating periods.
3. Authenticated copy of PRC License/CSC Eligibility (1 copy)
4. Authenticated copy of Transcript of Records/Certification of Academic Requirements (CAR) issued by the President/School Head/Registrar of the concerned school (1 copy)
5. Updated Service Records, if any (1 copy)
6. Copy of previously approved appointment, if any (1 copy)
7. Authenticated copy of the Certificates of Completion, Training’s, Participation, etc. with supporting documents for outstanding awards and Resource Speaker ship (1 copy of each certificate)
8. Authenticated copy of the Certificates of Completion, Training’s, Participation, etc. (Three or more training activities participated in school, district, division or region and one (1) national or international training activity participated for at least three (3) days each not credited during the last promotion or within 5 years, whichever is later (1 copy of each certificate)
9. Authorship of books articles (published in a journal/newspaper/magazine of wide circulation), research (properly documented and implemented in schools, district, division, region, national), innovations (innovative work plan properly documented, approved by immediate chief and attested by authorized (attach 1 copy each of the published book/article/copy of research/innovation which bears the name of the authors), etc. national/regional/division/school official.
10. Designation Orders, and other documents that have bearing in the evaluation.
11. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
12. INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST REGISTER TO https://bit.ly/NT_TR_InfoPage
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
JUDELLA R. LUMPAS EdD, CESO VI
OIC-Office of the Schools Division Superintendent
DepEd Biliran, Larrazabal, Naval, Biliran
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days