Eastern Visayas City Jobs Teacher I Position at Schools Division of Leyte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of TEACHER I (OSEC-DECSB-TCH1-544032-2012). For candidates who reside in Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Schools Division of Leyte - Government and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Schools Division of Leyte – Government|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 30, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: GRANJA-KALINAWAN NHS
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH1-544032-2012
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,000.00
RA 1080 (TEACHER)/ PBET/LET
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSED) or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education with appropriate major.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 30, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Original or properly authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Original or properly authenticated copy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MANUEL P. ALBAÑO, PhD., CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
Candahug, Palo, Leyte
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days