Northern Mindanao City Jobs Teacher I Position at Schools Division of Iligan City – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company Schools Division of Iligan City - Government is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Northern Mindanao and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of teacher i (elementary) (tch1-661399-2003) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Schools Division of Iligan City – Government|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 27, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Public Elementary School/s in Iligan City
Plantilla Item No.: TCH1-661399-2003
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,000.00
PBET; Teacher; LET/RA 1080
Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEEd) or bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education
Self- Management, Professionalism and Ethics, Result Focus, Teamwork, Service Orientation, Innovation
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 27, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to:
ROY ANGELO E. GAZO
Schools Division Superintendent
c/o School located at the barangay or nearest thereof where applicant is a resident
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days