National Capital Region City Jobs Tax Supervisor – Merville Paranaque City Position at Ambica International Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Ambica International Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as tax supervisor - merville paranaque city with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Ambica International Corporation|
|Position||Tax Supervisor - Merville Paranaque City|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Payment and filing of the taxes (via eFPS or Manual)
- Monthly and Annual expanded withholding tax report and summary list of suppliers
- Monthly Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Quarterly VAT and summary list of purchases and sales
- Quarterly ITR and SAWT
- Annual Income Tax Return
- Annual Registration
- Inventory List with BIR Received
- Physical Inventory of BIR Forms
- Checking Quickred Official Receipt transaction/Invoices
- Adding new suppliers & customers to the system
- Liaising / coordinating with Auditors or Tax Consultants for BIR related queries
- Monitoring of all Business Taxes and Permits/Business License (LGU, BOC, SEC)
- Graduate of BS in Accountancy or Financial Management
- CPA is preferred but not required
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in facilitation of Tax / BIR Compliance
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Receive and process requests for payment from all departments. Prepare the necessary and timely expense recording thru APV or journal entries
- Review all documents attached to requests, ensure accuracy of EWT and VAT entries
- Perform day to day financial transactions, month-end closing
- Reconcile GL balances and resolve variances
- Experience in employee expense, liquidation follow up and monitoring
- Preferably a graduate of Bachelor in Accountancy or any Business related course with at least 2 years work experience in Accounting; knowledgeable in AP process and controls
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and ERP preferably Netsuite
- Result-oriented individual, ready to work on tight deadlines
- Must have passion for the work he/she is doing and be committed to growth
- Must have a high personal and financial integrity & be an individual who is willing to stretch himself to achieve targets
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Ambica International Corporation, Merville Park, 9 Amsterdam, Parañaque, 1709 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ambica International Corporation is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies based in the Philippines, with an ever growing aim of expending within the ASEAN region over the next 5 years. It specializes in the importation, distribution, marketing and selling of Branded Generics in the Ethical, OTC and Nutraceutical segments within its territories. With its aim to provide every consumer access to safe, affordable and effective medication, it has steadily grown over the last 15 years to emerge as the 10th largest Pharmaceutical Company amongst MNCs and the 2nd largest local Pharmaceutical Company in the Philippines.
Ambicas core strength relies on its partners, both foreign and local. Its foreign partners consist of world renowned manufacturers with state of the art manufacturing facilities which have been approved by PICs approved drug authorities. Whereas its local partners are known for their strong brand development in the market and have a strong supply chain reach within the Philippines and Vietnam. These factors contribute strongly to the unsurpassable growth and development Ambica has achieved in the last 5 years. This is through the unique means by which Ambica promotes its products, utilizing different divisions within the organization to target different market segments. With a strong focus on ethics, safety and environmental awareness around their products; the patients health is always the first priority.
The company’s product portfolio consists of products from every therapeutic segment and cover a wide array of illnesses. Alongside this, the companies’ management team combined with the rest of their employees work harmoniously and effectively in breaking bounds in the industry and will continue to do so in the coming future.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Merville, Paranaque City