Eastern Visayas City Jobs Tax Mapping Aide Position at Municipal Government of San Jorge, Samar (WESTERN) – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with High School Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, we Municipal Government of San Jorge, Samar (WESTERN) - Government, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as tax mapping aide (101) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Eastern Visayas and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱12,000 - ₱12,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Municipal Government of San Jorge, Samar (WESTERN) – Government|
|Position||Tax Mapping Aide|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 11.690|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 11.690|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 5, 2023.
Place of Assignment: Municipal Assessor’s Office
Plantilla Item No.: 101
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 4
Monthly Salary: Php 11,690.00
High School Graduate or completion of relevant or vocational/trade course
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 5, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. The Office encourages all interested and qualified applicants & promotes equal opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position regardless of age, gender discrimination, civil status, person with disability (PWD), ethcnicity, political affiliation, to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
CARINA L. RAYANDAYAN
MGO-SAN JORGE, SAMAR
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees