National Capital Region City Jobs Tax And Compliance Assistant Position at Property Company of Friends, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Property Company of Friends, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as tax and compliance assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Property Company of Friends, Inc.|
|Position||Tax And Compliance Assistant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Aid in the company’s compliance with the tax and reportorial requirements of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Bureau of Customs (BOC), local government units (LGUs), and other concerned regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and submit tax returns, schedules, and reports, and prepare requests for payment of the appropriate taxes, dues, duties, and fees within the internal and statutory deadline.
- Secure business permits of the Company.
- Secure Authority to Print (ATP) application as requested by the Cashier.
- Maintain detailed work papers supporting tax returns and safe keep necessary files and documents.
- Prepare BIR Form No. 2307 and coordinate with other operating units for supplier issuance.
- Prepare schedules required by external auditors and BIR during the audit.
- Accomplish monthly Compliance Monitoring file.
- Liaise with government authorities in an effective manner.
- Perform other tax compliance-related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in Taxation is required for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and with knowledge of basic accounting and tax.
- Highly motivated, keen to detail, systematic, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Proactive and analytical.
- Able to work in a well-organized manner.
- Able to meet multiple deadlines.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Profriends Center (Property Company of Friends, Inc.), 55 Tinio, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Collaborative and Agile Work Environment
- Excellent Opportunities for Learning and Growth
- Competitive Salary Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Property Company of Friends, Inc. was incorporated on February 23, 1999 by Guillermo Choa and a group of friends who shared in his vision of creating communities and transforming lives. As a property company, Profriends, as it is commonly called, began providing housing units in small pocket developments in Cavite. It has since grown to include medium rise condominiums, estates for low, middle and higher end markets, and a flourishing township in its portfolio.
Today, Profriends has committed to be at the forefront of creating integrated communities that provide lasting value and uplift the lives of the families it serves. Since its establishment and as of December 2022, Profriends has built and delivered over 60,000 houses for Filipino families.
To learn more about Profriends, visithttps://profriends.com/about.php
As stewards of God-given resources and the people entrusted to our care, our shared mission is to serve our stakeholders by providing innovative living solutions through the properties we develop, the communities we build, and the relationships we nurture
To be at the forefront of creating integrated communities that provide lasting value and uplift the lives of the families we serve.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)