National Capital Region City Jobs Talent Acquisition Specialist Position at Valor Global, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
As a competent company, we Valor Global, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of talent acquisition specialist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱18,000 - ₱23,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Valor Global, Inc.|
|Position||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.000|
Applicants must be willing to start ASAP!!!!!!
ON-SITE work set-up
- Open for No experience or At least 1 year experience as a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Recruitment Experience in the BPO industry is preferred
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interviews and assesses prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies
- Responsible for the monitoring and improvement of the recruitment process in the organization.
- Evaluates different recruitment channels and sources and their performance for particular job positions
- Analyzes the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards, presents dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes
- Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date and create leads
- Uses social media sites within company guidelines to promote employment and encourage candidate application to our open position
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php20,000.00 – Php23,000.00 per month
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Valor Global Inc. Philippines, H342+82F Panorama Tower, 34th St, corner Lane A, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Valor Global is a leader in providing world class Service Desk and IT Managed Services to clients around the world.
Valor specializes in providing complex IT support based on the ITIL standards with an emphasis on responsive and flexible service models with customer support centers throughout the world, we deliver cost effective, robust 24/7 onshore and offshore support models..(HQ. Scottsdale, Arizona)
Valor Global utilizes Cisco’s Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) platform to enable multichannel communications, including live agent, live chat, email, and web. Combined with our integrated onshore/ offshore/ near-shore global delivery model, Valor serves clients in North America, Latin America and Asia
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Free Shuttle Service, Subsidized Coffee and Soda, Graveyard / Night Shift
- Specific Location: Taguig