National Capital Region City Jobs Systems Analyst Position at ProView Global Administration, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, ProView Global Administration, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Systems Analyst and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||ProView Global Administration, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
What are some of the perks once you become part of the family?
- Fixed weekends off
- HMO upon 1st day
- Insurance coverage upon regularization
- Paid time off even during probationary period
- Fun and family-oriented work culture
- “Legit” open door policy
- Promoting from within
- Continuous learning and exciting training opportunities
And because Proview Global cares, we are also offering a temporary hybrid set-up (twice onsite work per month)! Below would be some of the ideal requirements:
- Minimum of 25mbps internet speed (actual bandwidth via speed test) – more than 25mbps would be required if there are several active users at home
- Can provide a dedicated space or room with good ventilation for the PC set-up
- Has a table that can fit two 24″ monitors and a chair
What’s the general objective of the role?
Responsible for configuration/set up, renewal, updates, and maintenance of client’s benefits enrollment system.
What are some of the responsibilities?
- Configuration, set up, and testing of new and existing implementation based on the required client specifications
- Create and test Action Manager for Annual Enrollment and ongoing notifications.
- Generate and QA Pre and Post Annual Enrollment communications and queue for client’s enrollment system to print and mail.
- Reviewing rates and validating system generated costs and payroll contributions.
- Reviews layouts, structures and carrier specifications needed to resolve carrier error reports and errors coming from the client’s enrollment system.
- Reviewing error reports from the enrollment system’s dashboard and identify solutions to resolve the invalid records and file failures. Escalating data issues and follow ups to client counterparts for resolution.
- Resolves data import/validation errors from the file imports.
- Research and provides resolution to identified technical issues related to the EDI/configuration build. Provides detailed and accurate description of the error/issue to client counterparts – interpreting errors from technical into non-technical terms.
- Performs ACA data validation and other related ACA tasks like import of correction file.
- Performs audits of election and census data with clients, vendors and carriers as requested by clients. Provides thorough, accurate and detailed audit reports.
What are the ideal requirements?
- US healthcare back-office BPO experience – similar industry for at least 2 years
- Experience with Employee Navigator Portal
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Tools, especially MS Excel
- Effective English written and verbal skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Proview Global Administration Inc., Hanston Square, San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- We are on a temporary hybrid set-up (twice a month onsite)!
- We provide competitive employee benefits!
- We provide personal and professional training and development!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Company Culture is the reason behind our success!
We have minimal employee turnover due to high employee satisfaction, competitive compensation packages, and a lively and exciting working environment. PvG’s culture is one of empowerment. Employees know what is expected of them and how they are performing on a daily basis. Our workplace culture supports our mission to provide our clients with consistently reliable service using best practices that have resulted in impressive financial returns for both our clients and our company.
Work Environment and Open Door Policy
We have a family-oriented culture. Our PEOPLE is what makes PvG the kind of company that you want to work for. We hire people who share our same values and who have the same potential to be the best given the right dynamic team environment. We encourage our employees to communicate with any member of the management team about anything at anytime. We believe that every one of our employees is a hands-on contributor and what they have to say is important. Our employees can send a private message directly to the President of the company about any issue. We conduct “all hands” meetings monthly, employee surveys, and focus group discussions. If our employees have something to say – we listen.
We not only have company picnics, holiday celebrations, recognition ceremonies, and birthday celebrations but we also created our very own brand of league events where employees compete with other employees for team pride. Our company activities strive to maintain a healthy work life balance for our employees.
We believe there is a correlation between corporate success and social well-being. We provide assistance to a variety of organizations, including those close to our employees in the areas of child welfare and education as well as calamity support services.
Newport Beach, California
Benefits Enrollment and Eligibility Management, Employee Life Events Management, Benefits Enrollment Technology Configuration and EDI Support, Eligibility Reconciliation and Consolidated Premium Billing, ACA Reporting, FSA and COBRA Administration, Wellness Program Administration and Population Health Analysis, Broker Renewal Support, BPO Management and Shared Services, and Data Visualization and Business Intelligence Reporting
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City