Makati City City Jobs System Analyst | Onsite – Makati | Day Shift | Hmo Day 1 Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Emapta are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as system analyst | onsite - makati | day shift | hmo day 1 with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||System Analyst | Onsite - Makati | Day Shift | Hmo Day 1|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The key purposes of this position are:
- Design, build and maintain the data architecture of CFP internally.
- Database coding, maintenance, and improvements
- Business development coding requirements
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Capstone staff.
- Analytical and Reporting Skills
- Assist with the ongoing development of our Xplan system and processes.
- To action allocated projects to completion.
- Project management lead & participation
Roles and Responsibilities
Development – Non Xplan
- Documenting of company processes and applying digitisation into the CRM
- Power apps & Power automate experience.
- Project management team member
- CRM interface and usability
- Data storage and build
- Data analytics & reporting (Power BI)
- Python & Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) or equivalent coding language
- UAT (user acceptance testing)
Development – Xplan
- Xplan system development (existing and new initiatives)
- Enhancement of the advice process in Xplan
- Enhancement and customisation of templates, threads, and coding.
- Xplan report building.
- Xplan site configuration.
- Xplan Xmerge template coding
- Email template coding (HTML, CSS)
- Report template coding
- Wizard and Interface development
- Template and configuration testing
- Proven experienced in developing and deploying Dynamics 365 CRMs into organisations or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years coding in Python and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) / development / help desk experience – as well as other relevant software applications
- Working knowledge of IT applications – project management tools, coding applications & documentation
Skills and Competence:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised and to deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions – flexibility.
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong level of motivation
- First Class people skills
- Desire to proactively participate in a team environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science with a data / coding area of expertise
- Current knowledge of the financial services industry and how it operates.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people.
- Honesty and integrity
- Enthusiastic outlook
- Uncompromising commitment
GET A GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS!
- An experienced and enthusiastic team in an established and stable company with a huge growing potential
- Above-average industry standard compensation package
- Dayshift Schedule
- Access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies;
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent or Mutual Fund Benefit upon hire
- 20 leave credits consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Exposure to world-class and high-level foreign clients and partners
- Employee engagement activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 6000+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati, City