Makati City City Jobs Support Engineer Position at Shell Business Operations – Manila
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Shell Business Operations - Manila has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as support engineer (workday compensation and benefits) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Shell Business Operations – Manila|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
You will be part of Workday Functional DevOps team, supporting Workday functional configuration that is an integral part of Workday Benefits Module.
You will be deeply involved in end-to-end system features implementation, from design, configuration, testing and defects resolution to post deployment maintenance and troubleshooting. You will be required to understand both the technical and business side of HRIT processes, to deliver greater business impact and improved employee experience in a more affordable way.
- Virtual working in a global environment with culturally diverse teams and across many organizational boundaries (HR and IT)
- Part of the matrix organization – working directly within HRIT DevOps Team whilst remaining connected to relevant IT Community
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders from ITSO, IT Competency Centers, HR Operations, HR Centre of Excellence, HR in the Countries, and other functions
- Managing multiple delivery priorities, multiple demand requests and complex issues
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and minimum 5+ years of experience in information technology
- Extensive technical knowledge & configuration skills in Workday Benefits Module
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of Workday Benefit Production Support Experience with active support Benefit enrollment process
- Gathering requirements in a high-quality manner to establish that meets the business requirement
- Good to have knowledge and understanding of Workday Cloud Connect for Benefits (CCB)
- Good to have knowledge and understanding of Workday release management
- Good to have Knowledge and expertise in Workday’s Tools such as Enterprise Interface Builder (‘EIB’), OX & Workday Report Writer
- Strong and proven problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment, fast paced and handle planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Influencing and showcasing stakeholder management skills
- Working with both in-country and remote teams
- Demonstrate Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering/Discovery
- Being knowledgeable in agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Being proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
- Being competent in the English language (both written and verbal)
In this role, you are responsible to fix incidents within agreed timelines ensuring that the end-to-end SaaS landscape remains available, reliable, secure, affordable, and compliant, and deliver configuration changes in Workday through sprints.
Your focus area is Workday Functional (Workday Benefits) and will cut across other applications in HR IT Landscape. You feel accountable for ensuring all activities are executed in alignment with Shell standards and pro-actively manage and mitigate security risks.
You contribute to the Agile environment by thinking out of the box and continuously wanting to structurally improve the ways of working, the technical stability of the landscape and the speed in which changes are delivered, and by continuously growing into a more and more self-organizing team with the rest of the team members.
This position requires a strong self-starter who can proactively engage with team members in the virtual DevOps teams, Digital HR, HR Operations and other parts of HR and IT organizations.
You will work with the Product Owner and Scrum Master of your team, HR DevOps Analysts and IT Engineers in your team, The Technical Lead Scrum Master, WD Release Manager, HR Operations teams, Testers, Test Manager, Information Risk Management (IRM), IT Architects, Operations Landscape Management (OLM), Shell People (SAP) and Interface Support team, other legacy / on premise support teams, and HR Transformation Program resources.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Shell Business Operations, 130 Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Future. Yours to make.
At Shell, we believe everyone has a part to play in the global transition to cleaner energy. We’re looking for fresh perspectives and passionate professionals who are eager to contribute and help us achieve our goals of providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
In the Philippines, our entities are Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC), Shell Pilipinas Exploration (SPEx), and Shell Business Operations (SBO) – these make up the Shell Companies in the Philippines (SCiP).
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, Technical Asset Operations, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem-solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Door-to-Door Shuttle for Midshift Employees, Business Casual