National Capital Region City Jobs Supply Chain Buyer | Night Shift Position at RingCentral
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, RingCentral is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Supply Chain Buyer | Night Shift and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Supply Chain Buyer | Night Shift|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
RingCentral, Inc. is a US-based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is being serviced in the Philippines by its offshore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We have 15-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We’re recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.
As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we’re looking for strong candidates to join our team and partner with one of the biggest cloud communications companies in the world – RingCentral. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers perks and benefits for all aspects of your work/life:
- Hybrid Work Setup Arrangement until further notice
- HMO coverage on Day 1 for the employee
- HMO coverage after Day 90 for 3 free dependents
- Personal Time Off
- Performance-based incentives (e.g. MBO, commission, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) under Workplace Options with free counseling sessions available 24/7
- Mental Health support and unlimited free sessions with a Psychologist through Mind You
- Meditation guidance through Headspace
- Resources for parents and employees with special needs children through Whil
- Fun wellness and employee engagement programs
Say hello to possibilities
It’s not every day that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $2 billion company that’s growing at 20+% annually and we’re expanding our Supply Chain Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for a Supply Chain Buyer.
As a Supply Chain Buyer, you will be responsible for managing the procurement of goods and services required for the organization’s operations. You will work closely with suppliers to ensure that materials are delivered on time and at the best possible price, while maintaining quality standards. Your role will be critical to the success of the organization as you will be responsible for ensuring that the supply chain functions efficiently.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Quote materials/services, negotiate pricing and other terms of purchase
- Place purchase orders with vendors through vendor portal ordering systems to ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Review open purchase orders and contact suppliers to ensure materials are shipped on promised dates, expedite orders as needed
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, pricing, and inventory levels
- Provide regular reports on procurement activities and performance metrics, including purchase order accuracy, vendor performance, inventory levels, cost savings, and other procurement analytics
- Keep internal departments apprised of supplier issues which may affect material delivery date
- Maintain Min/Max levels on inventory to meet business requirements
- Assist the freight analysis and enable logistics cost reduction opportunities
- Utilize procurement analytics to identify cost-saving opportunities and improve supply chain efficiency
- Assist Senior Buyers in managing strategic suppliers, and with cost reduction opportunities from current suppliers or by sourcing materials to new suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in procurement, materials management, or supply chain management (
- Familiarity with vendor portal ordering systems and procurement software and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have the flexibility to achieve desired performance results and adapt to changing requirements, special assignments, and workload re-prioritization
- Willing to work night shifts
By completing your application for this role, you:
- Agreed that the information collected through this site will only be processed with your prior consent and for the purpose of facilitating your employment opportunities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H3Q6+47G RingCentral Philippines, Topaz Road, Ruby Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
· Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
· Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
· Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
· Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Disclaimer: RingCentral, Inc. is a US based company engaged as a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. It is operating in the Philippines with its off-shore partner Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc. Under Philippine regulatory laws, all RingCentral assigned employees are considered as employees of Acquire Asia Pacific Philippines, Inc.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), USA Timezone
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center