Leyte (Others) City Jobs Superintendent, Human Resource Operations And Talent Acquisition Position at PASAR Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
PASAR Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Leyte (Others) and surrounding areas as superintendent, human resource operations and talent acquisition with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Superintendent, Human Resource Operations And Talent Acquisition|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Contribute to effective implementation of various people programs and initiatives across the employee life cycle – talent Acquisition, performance management, succession planning and employee relations.
- Lead and guide the HRBPs, taking ownership for their supervision.
- Provide feedback on design and effectiveness of various people processes, to enable process efficiency.
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction for human resource operations to ensure adherence to global standards and local policies and processes.
- Act as an internal consultant to the Company on people and organizational issues
- Analyze trends, patterns, and HR implications of business goals
- Proactively recommend HR strategic and tactical plans to support the business goals
- Develop and implement staffing and recruitment plans
- Identify system-wide issues and potential areas to improve organizational performance
- Support managers and employees to build capacity and high-performance culture
- Provide metrics, analysis, and feedback to management on organizational, managerial, and employee relations issues
- Advise managers and employees on employee relations issues using sound judgment and a win-win solution-oriented approach
- Evaluate the effectiveness of HR processes, recommend, and implement improvements
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by government regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business, social sciences or related disciplines, or equivalent experience
- Relevant certifications, such as HR professional
- Proof of continued professional education
- At least 10 years relevant human resources work experience as a senior manager with focus on labor relations, discipline, and performance management in CBU organized companies
- Proficient in using Microsoft office programs, excel for report collation and data analysis, and word for policy and procedure making
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong people and project management skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Industry-best compensation & benefits package with car plan.
- We encourage employees to have a healthy work and life balance.
- We want to give our people a great place to work and live.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PASAR is the only copper smelter and refinery in the Philippines and the first in Southeast Asia. We operate using state-of-the-art facilities and equipment and maintain a high standard of compliance in terms of environment protection, safety practices and community relations. Our people are our greatest asset. We encourage the exchange of ideas and develop the skills and talent of our people.
PASAR offers the best of both worlds…
A Great Place to Work - we offer fulfilling work with competitive compensation package and the opportunity to attain your full potential.
A Great Place to Live - we are located in Isabel, Leyte, where a calm, quality home life with your loved ones await. The site has a school that offers quality education, a chapel, a Level 1 hospital (owned by the company), grocery and supermarkets, fitness gym, swimming pool and various sport facilities that you and your family can use or enjoy.
PASAR is located in the progressive and friendly town of Isabel, Leyte – a 50-minute ride from the nearest city of Ormoc where you will find major transportation hubs to-and-from other cities, malls, restaurants and a variety of entertainment centers.
The municipality of Isabel boasts of beautiful mountain ranges and a breathtaking view of the Camotes sea. It is located near tourist attractions such as the Philippines’ most stunning sandbar in Kalanggaman Island, the second highest peak in Leyte in Mt. Magsanga and natural tributaries like the magnificent Masaba waterfall.
Join us and be part of PASAR’s pride.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Provided with Personal Protective Shirts and Pants, 48 Hours in a week
- Specific Location: LIDE Isabel
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Leyte (Others) 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Leyte (Others) 2023
- Superintendent, Human Resource Operations And Talent Acquisition position job vacancies